Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, June 29th 2018, 10:25pm

Is the alt fire toggle thing for the 1903 Experimental in or is it only the Liu that got the bolt action thing?

• "BleedingUranium" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 1:12am

Just the Liu. Hopefully we get one last patch and it has the '03 bolt mode in it.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 8:30am

The one and only good thing about the requirements is that you can do absolutely all of it solo.

As for Pistol Carbines, the main reason they can't go to Medic / Scout is because of Rifle Grenades / K-Bullets. The game is not built to be able to block access to gadgets based on primary choice.

Maybe, but good luck trying to do all that crap when you have up to 32 other players trying to screw everything up for you.

As for the second part, I guess that may be true. Does the Rifle Grenade Launcher actually work with SIRs? I do know that if you don't have a primary weapon for the Scout class, the K Bullet turns into a sawn-off version of the Russian 1895 Sniper (evident by the need to un-ADS between shots). I've also heard, but never actually seen evidence of, that the Rifle Grenade Launcher turns into some sort of glitched bayonet charge without a takedown animation (thus allowing one to bayonet charge multiple enemies in one go, similar to the Cavalry Lance charge) if you don't have a Medic primary.

Date of registration
: Jan 28th 2018

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 11:59am

I can't even get the escalation skin. Tried for an hour server hopping and didn't hear the morse code play once. I watched jacks video over and over and tried to do it the exact same way and nothing. As much as I want that revolver I guess it's never going to happen for me.

I'd rather get 100 kills with the kolibri then do all this hidden multi level puzzle bs.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Justforfun" (Jun 30th 2018, 12:06pm)

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, July 9th 2018, 8:16am

Sadly its unlocking method is so obnoxious that I can barely be asked to go for it.

After going through the drag that was the Beginning dogtag, knowing that i now also HAVE to do Escallation and HAVE to go through a 20 something sequence of levers and then a 15 something sequence of pathways is too much.

Why. Why in the balls. The ridiculous iterative requirements for this stuff defies all sense and reason, and merely makes it pure tedium.

Also, doing Escallation is near impossible at this point, because 70% of empty albion servers i went to had their lighthouse blown up and the one where I went through all the initial motions was already lccked down because apperantly someone else had done it before us.

You have elaborate eastereggs, and then you have obnoxious busywork that will set you back 10-20m upon making a single fuckup

Wow... I have enough trouble just doing regular assignments for weapon unlocks so I know the Easter eggs would be an exercise in aggravation...

By the way, if anybody knows a fast and easy way to get five Welsh blade kills in a round, let me know -- FFS once upon a time Battlefield used to have melee-only servers, but no more...

But I must say that overall this has been a sweet update, even though it's long overdue to finally get the pilot/tank driver weapons into infantry hands... And shock operations has been really enjoyable!

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, July 9th 2018, 6:03pm

The World Champion got The Peacekeeper.
By the way, if anybody knows a fast and easy way to get five Welsh blade kills in a round, let me know -- FFS once upon a time Battlefield used to have melee-only servers, but no more...

Go for it on on Operations instead of Walkquest? Auto 5 plus Melee attack.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Champion
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, July 9th 2018, 8:56pm

In my experience Operations is a good mode to get challenges done unless you need something real specific.

The games are so long and the action is always so constant and focused that even if you aren't very good you're gonna be walking away with a lot of kills. It's where I got my welsh blade thing done and I never melee people.

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, July 25th 2018, 6:35am

The World Champion got The Peacekeeper.

Quoted from "botafogo4life"

Go for it on on Operations instead of Walkquest? Auto 5 plus Melee attack.

Yeah, you were both right... Stupidly easy on Fort De Vaux operations -- Don't even need stealth either, just chuck some smokes and charge right in...

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 7:01pm

Hey, I hear the 1903 Experimental just got it's alt fire mode.

Anything else make it in during this last one?

• "BleedingUranium" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, August 7th 2018, 8:29pm

Hey, I hear the 1903 Experimental just got it's alt fire mode.

Anything else make it in during this last one?

C96 now correctly loads single rounds, instead of the weird "double loading" it was doing before. I think those were the only weapon changes.
Who Enjoys, Wins