Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "BleedingUranium" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 7:35am

Colt Peacemaker easter egg unlock, also general patch day discussions

Full patch notes here.

Notable things:

• Shock Operations mode added, single-map Ops on five maps
  • Burton LMR Trench/Optical added
  • Annihilator Storm added
  • M1911 Silenced added
  • Stop Auto and Sawed Off now available for Assault
  • The other six Pistol Carbines now available for Support
  • General Liu Rifle bolt action mode added
  • RSC SMG 3hk range buffed from 12m to 20m

Aaaaaaaaand! Colt Single Action Army easter egg solved!

Aside from the awesome animations, notable features (as I've seen/read so far) include a new reload system that dumps all casings first, then loads six rounds, and also it can one-shot to the head. I'd love to see proper stats for this thing. Edit: It's also 257rpm, and "full auto" in hipfire like the Gasser.
Who Enjoys, Wins

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "BleedingUranium" (Jun 28th 2018, 4:38pm)

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 5:22pm

Sadly its unlocking method is so obnoxious that I can barely be asked to go for it.

After going through the drag that was the Beginning dogtag, knowing that i now also HAVE to do Escallation and HAVE to go through a 20 something sequence of levers and then a 15 something sequence of pathways is too much.

Why. Why in the balls. The ridiculous iterative requirements for this stuff defies all sense and reason, and merely makes it pure tedium.

Also, doing Escallation is near impossible at this point, because 70% of empty albion servers i went to had their lighthouse blown up and the one where I went through all the initial motions was already lccked down because apperantly someone else had done it before us.

You have elaborate eastereggs, and then you have obnoxious busywork that will set you back 10-20m upon making a single fuckup

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 9:16pm

Sadly its unlocking method is so obnoxious that I can barely be asked to go for it.

After going through the drag that was the Beginning dogtag, knowing that i now also HAVE to do Escallation and HAVE to go through a 20 something sequence of levers and then a 15 something sequence of pathways is too much.

Why. Why in the balls. The ridiculous iterative requirements for this stuff defies all sense and reason, and merely makes it pure tedium.

Also, doing Escallation is near impossible at this point, because 70% of empty albion servers i went to had their lighthouse blown up and the one where I went through all the initial motions was already lccked down because apperantly someone else had done it before us.

You have elaborate eastereggs, and then you have obnoxious busywork that will set you back 10-20m upon making a single fuckup

You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 11:20pm

Don't get me wrong, i am getting it.

But fuck me getting that escallation skin was the gameplay equivalent of shoving glass shards up my rectum

EDIT:

NEVERMIND, apperantly, we need EVERY SINGLE EE EVENT DONE in order to do this.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "colers" (Jun 28th 2018, 11:37pm)

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, June 28th 2018, 11:40pm

But fuck me getting that escallation skin was the gameplay equivalent of shoving glass shards up my rectum

Everything you just said sounds so disgusting(the how to unlock part, not the rectum part). The World Champion is currently FUCKING MAD AS ALL FUCK at this revelation.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration
: Feb 26th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Friday, June 29th 2018, 7:46am

Is there any information about the general Liu bolt action characteristics? I assumed it was gonna be like the g.95 damage wise but it seems to have a sweet spot

Date of registration
: Jan 28th 2018

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:48am

I read it has the same sweet spot as the 98 but it seems to have a different damage graph because I'm getting 50hp damage when I usually get 60. Anyone know if they gave it the same 0 spread as snipers? I thought the new lmg was going to be the star of this update until I used the general. It's funny that now medic has an aggressive cqb rifle the scout was supposed to have.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:57am

So, like the only people in the world that'll even have the Peacemaker will be Danny's and Jackfrag's posses? I mean, those are like almost the only people in the world that care enough to even try doing the Easter egg hunting (in an online FPS that's nearly two years old) while still having enough recognition to actually gather enough people for such events. If you aren't good buddies with them, then tough luck? As a completionist, as far as functional unlocks go (not quite as much for cosmetics), that does irk me. As does the anachronistic Battlefield V preorder weapons that really shouldn't be in a WW1 game in the first place. . .

Also, the Pilot/Tanker weapons should have been spread out between Medic, not Assault, and Support as those are the two classes that got the least amount of post-launch weapons. I'd say both classes should get one close range beast (Frommer Stop Auto or Sawn-Off Shotgun), one high-capacity carbine (P08 Artillery or C96 Carbine), one hard-hitter (Pieper M1893 or M1911 Extended), and one low-capacity carbine (Mle 1903 Extended or Borchardt C93 Carbine). Something like the following.

Medic:
  • Sawn-Off Shotgun
  • C96 Carbine
  • Pieper M1893
  • Borchardt C93 Carbine

Support:
  • Frommer Stop Auto
  • P08 Artillery
  • M1911 Extended
  • Mle 1903 Extended

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, June 29th 2018, 9:04am

So, like the only people in the world that'll even have the Peacemaker will be Danny's and Jackfrag's posses? I mean, those are like almost the only people in the world that care enough to even try doing the Easter egg hunting (in an online FPS that's nearly two years old) while still having enough recognition to actually gather enough people for such events. If you aren't good buddies with them, then tough luck? As a completionist, as far as functional unlocks go (not quite as much for cosmetics), that does irk me. As does the anachronistic Battlefield V preorder weapons that really shouldn't be in a WW1 game in the first place. . .

Also, the Pilot/Tanker weapons should have been spread out between Medic, not Assault, and Support as those are the two classes that got the least amount of post-launch weapons. I'd say both classes should get one close range beast (Frommer Stop Auto or Sawn-Off Shotgun), one high-capacity carbine (P08 Artillery or C96 Carbine), one hard-hitter (Pieper M1893 or M1911 Extended), and one low-capacity carbine (Mle 1903 Extended or Borchardt C93 Carbine). Something like the following.

Medic:
  • Sawn-Off Shotgun
  • C96 Carbine
  • Pieper M1893
  • Borchardt C93 Carbine

Support:
  • Frommer Stop Auto
  • P08 Artillery
  • M1911 Extended
  • Mle 1903 Extended

The sheer insanity of the requirements to unlock it become evident once you have to go through the process of explaining what a new user has to do to get it

It will sound like you are describing an entire new game

• "BleedingUranium" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, June 29th 2018, 8:16pm

The one and only good thing about the requirements is that you can do absolutely all of it solo.

As for Pistol Carbines, the main reason they can't go to Medic / Scout is because of Rifle Grenades / K-Bullets. The game is not built to be able to block access to gadgets based on primary choice.
Who Enjoys, Wins