Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Eximo" started this thread

Date of registration
: Nov 24th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, June 4th 2018, 10:50am

[PC] No damage but blood splash on moving target.

Hello!
Can anyone help me troubleshoot this. In a last 3 weeks. I got lots of no damage, no hitmarker but blood splash hits mostly on moving target. My ping is 29, no packet lost, no lag. When there is no net graph i put it on "show it when there is a problem", "not always on".
Video 1 No damage only blood splash 2 - YouTube
Video 2 No damage only blood splash - YouTube

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Monday, June 4th 2018, 10:14pm

Thread enabled and bump.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 12:08pm

Anyone? I can't play, it drives me crazy. Anything that moves player, plane, horse, 90% of time no damage, no hitmarker just blood or dust(on planes shoot with rifle). Reinstalled origin and BF1, deleted settings, profile files. And still same. ;(

Date of registration
: Jul 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, June 7th 2018, 6:56pm

Anyone? I can't play, it drives me crazy. Anything that moves player, plane, horse, 90% of time no damage, no hitmarker just blood or dust(on planes shoot with rifle). Reinstalled origin and BF1, deleted settings, profile files. And still same.

I really don't know how to help. It looks like you took care of things people would commonly point out: ping, netgraph, etc. But, maybe try posting on r/Battlefield_1 on reddit? There is a larger population on people on that forum, so you might have more luck getting answers.

The only thing I could think of is sometimes when I play on wifi (my ping is still good) but I get worse hit reg compared to hard lining in with an Ethernet cable. Maybe that's something you could try? Sorry I don't have more answers.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, June 14th 2018, 9:33am

It must be account side bug. Tried two other BF1 account. Those working fine on my PC. My friend played with my account. He also experiencing no damage, no hitmarker but blood splash on fast moving targets. I installed fresh windows 10 with origin and geforce driver, downloaded BF1 again(80gb), same bug. Also contacted with EA via live chat. They told me to ask for help on EA forum. Already did that. This link is what they said on live chat. I don't know what to do next. :S