Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "botafogo4life" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Saturday, June 2nd 2018, 10:10pm

Was this a developer-only weapon or some super-secret easter egg reward?

I was playing Domination on Soissons and this Level 140 French medic killed me a few times with something called a "Federov Dagtyev" (I know I'm spelling it wrong), which I never heard of before... The silhouette in the killfeed looked much more like an SMG than an SLR -- Similar to the Hellreigel...

Anybody know what the hell this is or how to unlock it?? ?(

EDIT: I found it: Battlefield 1 players could soon see new weapons added to the game

6 *BRAND NEW* WEAPONS COMING To Battlefield 1! Thompson Annihilator, Burton LMR & Fedorov Degtyarev - YouTube

So how the hell did the clown get it first, then?? I'm premium and the assignment doesn't even show up for me??

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "botafogo4life" (Jun 2nd 2018, 10:18pm)

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 6:43am

It’s a battlefield V preorder bonus, like the BAR Factory and Thompson Factory. There are five, and they are not yet linked on Symthic. Those three are pretty good.

yugas42

(1,387)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 6:49am

If people are able to use them in-game I'm sure we can get stats for them. Lets see if we can get a resident wizard or two to look into it.

@miffyli
@elementofprgress

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 7:49pm

So these were the new weapons I was confused about (because I couldn't see them in-game).

Could somebody kindly add here the full in-game names here? I see we have Annihilator Factory and BAR 1918 Factory.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 9:56pm

I was playing Domination on Soissons and this Level 140 French medic killed me a few times with something called a "Federov Dagtyev" (I know I'm spelling it wrong), which I never heard of before... The silhouette in the killfeed looked much more like an SMG than an SLR -- Similar to the Hellreigel...

Anybody know what the hell this is or how to unlock it?? ?(

EDIT: I found it: Battlefield 1 players could soon see new weapons added to the game

6 *BRAND NEW* WEAPONS COMING To Battlefield 1! Thompson Annihilator, Burton LMR & Fedorov Degtyarev - YouTube

So how the hell did the clown get it first, then?? I'm premium and the assignment doesn't even show up for me??

It's 5 guns at the moment. the Burton and Colt SAA haven't been added.

M1919 SMG
BAR M1918A2
Fedorov-Degtyarev
Mosin-Nagant M38 Carbine
M1911A1

All of them are really good. even though the 1911 is just another reskin.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Monday, June 4th 2018, 2:16am

Any word on when these will be gettable for people who haven't preordered?

I'm like 80% sure I'll buy V but the gameplay changes have me iffy enough that I wanna play it safe and wait a bit longer this time.

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, June 4th 2018, 5:21pm

Any word on when these will be gettable for people who haven't preordered?

Don't hold your breath. EA probably isn't going to risk angering pre-orderers by giving the pre-order bonus away "for free".
bob

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Monday, June 4th 2018, 5:59pm

I have to say, the "guns for pre-order" is a pretty smart move. For once you get something useful, but it's for the prior title so it doesn't pollute the new ecosystem. I'm really lukewarm about BFV, but I'll consider it after seeing some actual gameplay reviews.

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,584)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 17

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 6:05pm

I have made an update which adds the new weapons to the site, and hopefully it will be pushed inside day or two.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration
: Jul 18th 2013

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Wednesday, June 6th 2018, 11:16pm

Recoil values on the BARM1918A2

I have made an update which adds the new weapons to the site, and hopefully it will be pushed inside day or two.

Thank you for the update. I was looking at the stats for the preorder weapons and noticed that recoil values for the BAR M1918A2 seems off. I know you get the values directly from the files, but 0.028 (yes, 28 thousandths) for horizontal recoil. That is absurdly low as well as out of pattern compared to the other BAR variants. The vertical recoil is much higher as well (.8 versus 0.55). I know some people mentioned that the BAR A2 seemed to kick vertically a lot so that fits with that greater vertical recoil value, but that horizontal value has got to the the lowest in BF history.