Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "MCYL" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 24th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 7:06am

Current state of BF1 on PS4?

Hey guys,

I've been away from gaming for over a year but previously played BF4 and BF1 as well as follow Symthic religiously. In the end the combination of work and a case of hating the players rather than the game (pub games) killed my enthusiasm for BF1 on PS4.

I figured after all this time the should have been quite a lot of changes to the game mechanics and balancing.

So is it worth the while restarting Bf1 on the PS4 in 2018?

Thanks.

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 7:59am

Absolutely.

The PS4 is the most populated platform by a long ways.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 9:23am

Good to know.

Has there been much change to the aim assist? I remember being frustrated attempting to fight against others without it but then lacking satisfaction in taking kills with it on.

This time around I aim to be a lot more casual a player and just leave everything on.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, April 21st 2018, 8:23pm

Auto rotation component of aim assist has been heavily nerfed, so you'll notice a huge decrease in sniper/shotgun deaths for the most part. Slowdown is still as good as ever, but you can try to play without it if your aim is up to the task.

Outside of that, yeah the game is pretty healthy in terms of population as far as PS4 is concerned, though my experience is limited to EU.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, April 22nd 2018, 4:14am

Great to hear! Looks like Iíll be firing it back up! Thx!

This post "Great post" by "danielwilliams" (Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 4:20am) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 3:35pm) with the following reason: spam