Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 4:45am

I find I tend to engage and kill targets at much longer range in BF1 compared with BF4. I put it down to a few things:

Faster muzzle velocities

More easily/ quickly deployed bipod making extreme accuracy available in more engagements

Open maps with long sight lines

And maybe most importantly, the fact that I don't show up on the minimap for firing my weapon. Knowing I won't be immediately flanked and stabbed the second I fire my weapon makes me much more confident to go for those long range kills.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 6:07pm

It almost like Battlefield 3 was trash.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration
: May 24th 2012

Platform: 360

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 5

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 6:52pm

I agree, but I'm pretty sure you're now banned from every other BF forum in the world for this.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 11:00pm

BF3 vehicles were absolutely glorious though. Unless you were on the receiving end.

Date of registration
: Jun 24th 2012

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 5:31am

I agree, but I'm pretty sure you're now banned from every other BF forum in the world for this.

You'll only get banned from Symthic if you bring up assault rifle suppression resistance and LMG Accuracy.

BF3 vehicles were absolutely glorious though. Unless you were on the receiving end.

This is true.
You have just read a Post by The World Champion and now feel smarter for doing so.
-------
Cham·pi·on
noun \ˈcham-pē-ən\

1 : Warrior, Fighter
2 : a militant advocate or defender <a champion of civil rights>
3 : one that does battle for another's rights or honor <God will raise me up a champion — Sir Walter Scott>
4 : a winner of first prize or first place in competition; also : one who shows marked superiority <The champion of the World>

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, March 26th 2018, 4:53am

At least Battlefield has never been about tiny telephone booth-sized maps so you have a lot more leeway on how to engage the enemy...

If anything has morphed into CoD-lite it's Battlefront 2, which I'm taking a long break from...

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 6:11pm

At least Battlefield has never been about tiny telephone booth-sized maps so you have a lot more leeway on how to engage the enemy...

If anything has morphed into CoD-lite it's Battlefront 2, which I'm taking a long break from...

Did you ever play "Close Quarters" maps in BF3? Absolute cancer. Now we have Fort De Vaux, which may be even worse than a COD map due to BF1's high player counts and medic trains. Seriously, who likes these maps?

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 10:23pm

I don't intentionally play Vaux, but it's infinitely better than Argonne, Tsaritsyn, or Suez (or Metro). I might actually stay in a server that picks Vaux, but the rest are instant quits.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Thursday, April 5th 2018, 8:01am

Did you ever play "Close Quarters" maps in BF3? Absolute cancer. Now we have Fort De Vaux, which may be even worse than a COD map due to BF1's high player counts and medic trains. Seriously, who likes these maps?

Even though the novelty wore off quick, CQ in BF3 had its uses, especially when it came to completing assignments... And Vaux is the same -- Sometimes I just feel like shooting folks without ever worrying about tanks, planes or the Goodyear Blimp... I just think of it a a much freer-flowing Operation Metro

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, April 6th 2018, 3:15pm

Even though the novelty wore off quick, CQ in BF3 had its uses, especially when it came to completing assignments... And Vaux is the same -- Sometimes I just feel like shooting folks without ever worrying about tanks, planes or the Goodyear Blimp... I just think of it a a much freer-flowing Operation Metro

Yeah I'd say it's better than metro and lockers, mainly because at least in BF1 the other classes have something useful to offer in infantry only maps, whereas in BF3 and 4 there was no reason to ever use anything other than assault except for maybe the occasional spawn beacon. Now we have support offering grenade/ gadget spam, scout with flares and assault with close range firepower. So while the heal/ revive combo is still grossly overpowered in any non-vehicle map it isn't quite as bad this time. In my opinion anyway.