Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 9:31am

To all of you model 8 marksman fans, you should try the factory.

I appreciate the TTK potential of the model 8 35. I was using the marksman for an assignment and decided to use the factory. Ive found that the recoil decrease of the factory really works good for the model 8. I know its late into the game to be recommending guns but I just feel like the model 8 factory has something special. Ive noticed when firing at the full 359RPM, the recoil decrease really takes a noticeable effect that instant before the next shot is able to fire. This really goes hand in hand with the effective range of the model 8 35. Perhaps the recoil decrease just seems dramatic because im used to the marksman shaping my perception of the model 8 35's recoil pattern in general.

Perhaps its just because im biased towards factory variants to begin with but if im using the model 8, its going to be the factory.
Official heretic of the Symthic forums. Avid M1907 factory user and complete casual pleb.
Iplaysgames96 - Profile Overview - Battlefield 1 Tracker

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 3:13pm

If you think the factory variant is good on the 8.35, you should try it on the RSC. For me, the other consideration is I like the less cluttered sigh picture of good iron sights vs the 'optical' lens