Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 12:51am

Has your weapon of choice changed/been affected since the TTK patch?

Im still rocking the M1907 factory. I feel as if it benefited well from the patch due to the factory benefits better suiting weapons that have decent range. Because the m1907 now has effectively had its range doubled, (the three shot range is now extended to its old 5 shot range) the factory feels more useful.

I also really like the lewis gun now. Feels more like how a lewis gun should feel. Ive also gravitated less from the BAR telescopic and more towards the BAR storm. I also feel like I can use the automatico m1918 without feeling like a scrub. It reminds me of all those sub caliber PDWs like the mp7 and p90 from BF3 now that the other SMGs are four shot up close. Unfortunately, Im not a big fan of the mondragon anymore... Im not sure why but I find more and more the Hrecoil is pissing me off especially with the sniper variant. If Im using the mondragon, its going to be the optical from now on.

So has anybody picked up on a new favorite?
Official heretic of the Symthic forums. Avid M1907 factory user and complete casual pleb.
Iplaysgames96 - Profile Overview - Battlefield 1 Tracker

Date of registration
: Dec 18th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 4:36am

Im still rocking the M1907 factory. I feel as if it benefited well from the patch due to the factory benefits better suiting weapons that have decent range. Because the m1907 now has effectively had its range doubled, (the three shot range is now extended to its old 5 shot range) the factory feels more useful.

I also really like the lewis gun now. Feels more like how a lewis gun should feel. Ive also gravitated less from the BAR telescopic and more towards the BAR storm. I also feel like I can use the automatico m1918 without feeling like a scrub. It reminds me of all those sub caliber PDWs like the mp7 and p90 from BF3 now that the other SMGs are four shot up close. Unfortunately, Im not a big fan of the mondragon anymore... Im not sure why but I find more and more the Hrecoil is pissing me off especially with the sniper variant. If Im using the mondragon, its going to be the optical from now on.

So has anybody picked up on a new favorite?

The Huot Low Weight! I’ve never had so much fun playing as Support.
Edit: wondering how things might change tomorrow with 6 new guns being added

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "vtboyarc" (Feb 20th 2018, 4:52am)

Date of registration
: Jan 5th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 10:26pm

I have been using almost exclusively the Hellreigel Factory as assault. Since TTK 2.0 patch I have been crossing over to the Medic Class with the Farqhuar Hill and also the Federov Avtomat. So playing more Medic class as a result .

Now since the release of the Apocalypse DLC I have decided to try out the new upgraded SMG 08/18 and now using this mostly instead of the Hellreigel.

I also now use the new support weapon LMG 08/18 and very impressed with it as I never usually played support class but am more now.

This is from someone who has 657:40:10 hours and 51719 kills with Hellreigel.

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 10:40pm

Loadout slots in order of use:

Pre-TTK 2.0
Assault: Ribeyrolles, MP1912, M1900 Slug
Medic: Farqhuar-Hill Optical, Cei-Rigotti Optical, RSC Optical
Support: Madsen LW, Parabellum LW
Scout: G95 Carbine, Type 38 Arisaka

Post-TTK 2.0, pre-Apocalypse
Assault: Ribeyrolles, MP18 Experimental, SMG 08/18
Medic: RSC Optical, Cei-Rigotti Optical, Farqhuar-Hill Optical
Support: Madsen LW, Huot LW, Chauchat LW
Scout: G95 Carbine, Type 38 Arisaka

Post-Apocalypse (subject to change once it stops dropping frames):
Assault: SMG 08/18, RSC SMG Factory, Ribeyrolles
Medic: Howell Factory, Cei-Rigotti Optical, RSC Optical
Support: lMG 08/18 LW, Chauchat LW, Huot LW
Scout: Ross Marksman, G95 Carbine, Arisaka

I would like to point out some things:
1) I only now use 3 vanilla weapons (C-R Optical, Huot LW, G95 Carbine)
2) I think the 7 new primary weapons (including the reworked SMG 08/18) have some serious gems. Five out of 7 are already at the head of my rotation (haven't played with the Enfield enough yet to form an opinion).
3) Of the 5 primary weapons in TSNP, I think 3 are still top tier weapons. I use zero ITNOTT weapons regularly. Right now the Arisaka is the only TT weapon on my list.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "InterimAegis" (Feb 21st 2018, 11:04pm)