Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "colers" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 4:48pm

Apocalypse DLC content was included in the recent CTE patch

Well, I booted up origin today, and noticed it had a substantial patch.

When I later looked in the Data map of the CTE, I noticed Xpack4 was now there. In it, 3 maps:

MP_Hell
MP_Offensive (in all likelyhood the 100 day or spring offensive)
MP_River

There will in all likelyhood be weapon data too but I don't know where that stuff is

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 7:16pm

Come on Thompson Annihilator

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2017

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:36pm

So far all I'm seeing is the Chauchat SMG. I'm disappointed so far. :( I was hoping also for the Winchester Model 12. Hopefully there will be more to come. I somehow have a bad feeling I'm going to be disappointed though.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:50pm

So far all I'm seeing is the Chauchat SMG. I'm disappointed so far. :( I was hoping also for the Winchester Model 12. Hopefully there will be more to come. I somehow have a bad feeling I'm going to be disappointed though.

Where is your source for this?

Also, keep in mind that neither the Chauchat SMG nor the Thompson actually have possible variations. Though, with the thing only having like 8 bullets in its final iteration I doubt the Chauchat SMG would be an assault weapon, unless it will be a gimmicky 3 shot gun for the assault, basically a P12/16 that trades rate of fire for damage per shot

EDIT: Nvm, found it https://i.imgur.com/eVCnpYD.png

Welp, isn't that just concentrated disappointment. Jesus christ in heaven, this selection.

Second of all, Really, the Howel? Really? The fucking howell? You serious? This is literally just a Farquhar hill, you know? Magazine fed, 20 rounds, .303 british. How the hell would you concievably plan to distinguish it from the FH? And not only that, the Webley mk6 and and the 1917? really? They serious? They promise us "UNIQUE WEAPRONRY" and go for the fruit that hangs so bloody low that I tripped over it? Really? Seriously? Is this a joke? Is the entire selection just a complete red herring to fuck with people because they were miffed that dataminers kept busting the reveal? Because I literally can't see how this work. The howell is unique. Somewhat. Well, only in the sense that its a rotary bold conversion. What the hell are they doing adding the webley (which we already have in the game as the auto revolver; which is basically just a modified webley; there is very little visual difference between the 2, or a performance difference). These guns are just so bloody bland. The 1917 will basically be what the Mosin was to the 1895 but substantially less unique, and the webley VI will invariably be considered by most to be a shitty autorevolver because it uses the same cardridge. UNIQUE WEAPONS, they said, as they proceeded to add 3 weapons that cannot in any way be balanced to fit any niche at all. Nice going. Even the Ross will invariably just end up being a SMLE with the capacity to remain scoped it, so it will probably turn the SMLE completely redudant. Oh wait, no, make that 4. Because the Ross basically also just fits in where there is no niche. Why not add some bloody backline weaponry such as a Rolling Block?

No wait, make that five, because the Chauchat SMG, if it is implemented in its last iteration where it used 8 round clips, will essentially just be a P12/16 with less bullets, less firerate, but more damage per shot.

oh no, wait a second

WAIT A FUCKING SECOND

AAAAAALLLLL OF THE WEAPONS ARE FUCKING REDUNDANT, BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT THE MG08/18 IS? ITS THE AIRCOOLED VERSION OF THE MG08/15, FIRING AT, DRUUUUUUMMMROOLLLLL PLEASE

450 rounds per minute, from a 100 to 200 round belt

BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH OF THOSE YET.

What a farce, and what false advertising. I hope these are all red-herrings to fuck with us (I remember AnimatorMerc hinting to that), because fuck me calling this selection weak is understating it. This is beyond weak. This is useless. This is a waste of development resources. There are so many great things they could have done with this DLC, and what this selection gives me is so sub-par that if its the actual selection, I am pretty sure premium owners have rights to sue them on grounds of false advertisement because all this stuff other than the chauchat is as far from unique as you can possibly get

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "colers" (Jan 17th 2018, 9:52pm)

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:35pm

the Chauchat SMG, if it is implemented in its last iteration where it used 8 round clips, will essentially just be a P12/16 with less bullets, less firerate, but more damage per shot.

The Mondragon is essentially just an Autoloading 8 .25 with less bullets, less fire rate, but more damage per shot.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 10:59pm

Can someone actually spell out the weapons? The image isn’t a high enough resolution, and the previous post was...unspecific.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(10,268)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 11:00pm

@InterimAegis

Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

"Skill" may indeed be the most magical of words. Chant it well enough and any desire can be yours.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 11:15pm

the Chauchat SMG, if it is implemented in its last iteration where it used 8 round clips, will essentially just be a P12/16 with less bullets, less firerate, but more damage per shot.

The Mondragon is essentially just an Autoloading 8 .25 with less bullets, less fire rate, but more damage per shot.

Unbeatable duelist that will have to reload after every engagement vs unbeatable duelist that will have to reload after every engagement. Their times to kill will most likely be comparable and their usage will be comparable. It wouldn't do anything already done. The niche is already crammed full, whichever way you try to twist it. If its the 8 round variant, it will in all likelyhood play identical to the P12/16. Fully identical. Whether you 3 shot kill them at 600 round per minute from a platform with barely a second of continued fire or 4 shot kill them at 900 round per minute from a platform with barely a second of continued fire, once one is added the other will add very little of value and just wastes development resources and creates balance issues for no reason.

Once again, there is a chance that these weapons are red herrings, or that this gun is a tanker weapon and the actual weapon list is still incomplete and still has to show the more expected weapons like the burton, annihalator and meunier

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "colers" (Jan 17th 2018, 11:30pm)

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 12:48am

MP_River! YES! So we are getting the long-awaited Isonzo River map! More Italy, beautiful Italian countryside, and another large vehicle map! I also see MP_Alps, so that's another Italian Operation! :thumbsup:

The Chauchat SMG should prove fantastically fun, I was really disappointed we didn't get it with TSNP.

The Howell will indeed be quite similar to the Farquhar, but it will almost certainly give us the longer range variants the Hill is lacking, namely Factory and Marksman. I've always wanted an all-round Marksman variant, considering the only two Medic has are the Rem 8 .35 and M1916, at utter extreme ends of the RoF/capacity spectrum. Should be a very solid rifle, not to mention its amazingly steampunk design and animations.

The MG 01/18 really is just the Sentry's LMG with an air-cooled barrel instead of water-cooled, but I've also always maintained that gun would be perfectly balanced as a Support gun, and here we are. I'd imagine it will be nearly identical, though the air-cooled barrel means it will have a faster overheat, and it will also get a working bipod and variants too.

The Enfield 1917 is the least unique thing on the list, but it's still a nice rifle and something people have been asking for all along. It's an M1903 Infantry with six rounds, which interestingly still doesn't preclude the '03 Infantry being added as a firemode to the Experimental, as the extra round balances against the Pedersen and also needing to switch to rifle every spawn.

The Ross! I'm so happy about this! Another straight-pull rifle is really exciting, and it will inevitably have longer range than the M.95. It's a sexy rifle, and is also Canadian. And hyped!

The Webley Mk.VI is another common request, and will almost certainly be this, and all-class.

CameraPigeon!? Are we actually getting the long-awaited Pigeon MAV!? 8o

Livens Projector. Gas (and Incendiary?) Mortar. Neat.

Prybar is both in melee and Gadgets, I wonder which it actually is.

We also have a broken bottle and meat cleaver. Yep, that's sufficiently apocalypse-y.

My only real complaint is I'm really sad there's no Burton LMR. :S
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:11am

Now who can rip the stats? I watched the forgotten weapons video about the Howell - super stoked to see that animation in game. Also really excited about a second straight-pull.