Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Labby

(6,444)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 8:34am

The nerf to moving spread I don't really understand, but it's small.

Actual moving spread is interpolated between standing ADS spread and moving ADS spread. Since in ADS you're limited to half movement speed, that means your true spread value while moving is actually halfway between standing spread and moving spread.

Since standing spread was reduced by 0.03, and moving spread was increased by 0.03, actual moving spread remains exactly the same as before.

So it's not really a nerf to moving spread, it's just cancelling out what could have been an unintended buff.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

• "InterimAegis" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 1:50pm

As far as recoil being client-side or server-side, I wouldn't know. That'll definitely be something to ask RandomDeviation about.

I posted this question on BF Live but it doesn’t seem to have gained visibility yet. This issue though is not whether they get an effective RPM buff, because they do get one, but for Factory, Optical, and Marksman variants they only get buffs on 60 Hz servers.

Only the RSC is getting a recoil reduction from what i saw, on cte.
RSC 1917 Horizontal Recoil 1.8 -> 1.5

RSC 1917 Vertical Recoil 2.2 -> 1.8

Where did you see this info? Would be very helpful. I think you are going to love the new AL8 .25 Extended, by the way. It’s new dropoff points and increase in effective RoF by 43 RPM put it above the Fedorov and M1907 in terms of total utility. More to come on that.

The nerf to moving spread I don't really understand, but it's small.

Actual moving spread is interpolated between standing ADS spread and moving ADS spread. Since in ADS you're limited to half movement speed, that means your true spread value while moving is actually halfway between standing spread and moving spread.

Since standing spread was reduced by 0.03, and moving spread was increased by 0.03, actual moving spread remains exactly the same as before.

So it's not really a nerf to moving spread, it's just cancelling out what could have been an unintended buff.

Right of course, makes perfect sense. Thanks.

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Wednesday, January 17th 2018, 4:34pm

Where did you see this info? Would be very helpful. I think you are going to love the new AL8 .25 Extended, by the way. It’s new dropoff points and increase in effective RoF by 43 RPM put it above the Fedorov and M1907 in terms of total utility. More to come on that.

Right here : BF1 CTE Session - January Update Preview on Heligoland Bight and Zeebrugge - Conquest : battlefield_live

Date of registration
: Dec 18th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 4:46am

Looking forward to seeing a breakdown of the best medic rifles post-TTK patch! I saw on twitter that the developer who does the weapon stats, said his favorite gun in the entire game is the autoloading 8 .35 Factory. I’ve never even tried it...am I missing out?

• "InterimAegis" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 3:04pm

This issue has been resolved, and I would suggest closing this thread.