Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "OneOhOne" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 18th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 2:44am

RSC 1917 headshot multiplier

I recently started playing again after a fairly significant hiatus. I was using the RSC quite a bit due to its long range one shot potential, yet now I'm noticing I'm not getting one shot headshots at the ranges I distinctly remember it having the capacity for. Whenever I experience these instances, I've noticed a chain of "assist counts as kill 90" very commonly. Was the headshot multiplier nerfed recently on it?

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 6:19am

RSC always (at least on stable versions - not CTE) had 1.7 HS multiplier, so it was always dealing 90.1 damage to the head at max damage distance.
OFC I'm not talking about HC gamemode, where it OHSK due to increased damage.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

• "OneOhOne" started this thread

Date of registration
: Apr 18th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, January 12th 2018, 2:11am

I wasn't aware of that, thanks for the reply. I was playing more 64 player modes back then too, so it could be due to the fact that pretty much everyone is missing some health all the time.
Is the headshot multiplier listed anywhere on symthic's weapon stats?

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 8

Friday, January 12th 2018, 2:58am

Is the headshot multiplier listed anywhere on symthic's weapon stats?
BF1 General info: Health, Body Part Damage Multipliers, etc. | Symthic -> click "body part damage multipliers".
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.