Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "frimincoffee" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 12th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, January 6th 2018, 5:49pm

The most important factor of each gun

TTK, BTK, Capacity, Recoil, Spread, Sweet Spot...
I believe it depends on playstyle but sometimes I want to hear another opinion.

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, January 9th 2018, 10:24pm

TTK, BTK, Capacity, Recoil, Spread, Sweet Spot...
I believe it depends on playstyle but sometimes I want to hear another opinion.

This is a really broad question - not sure how to answer it. Anything in particular you are thinking about?

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "InterimAegis" (Jan 10th 2018, 12:17am)

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, January 10th 2018, 10:53pm

Isnt it more which situation requires what type of weapon and then the follow up question, which is the best of these for the situation ?

At least thats the question I understand, but I cannot even answer that, Sorry :(

Would be a large task to think of all possible situations and then pick the right weapon for that, but dont forget that map design also influences the choice.

I would say, this my boi, this choice makes Battlefield so great. You have to think for yourself and make a decision based on the information you have. This is part of the learning curve and also part of the fun.

But yeah, large words from me, but I cannot answer it myself, coz I suck at this game anyway XD
still playin' Motorstorm