Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "InterimAegis" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 7:58pm

What about a 60Hz environment?

At 60 Hz, the recoil decrease will be a bit smoother, but the total integrated value should be extremely similar, particularly for just comparison's sake. The time step dt gets cut in half, but the number of steps over which the integral is performed will double.

Also do you have your code somewhere? Haven't really been paying attention to whatever's happening here.

I have not uploaded my code, but as a verification, I confirmed that the hitrater portion produces nearly exactly the same results (to within a 0.1%) of the old GUI hitrater when using equivalent data from the pre-TSNP sandbox. Then, it cycles through a specified number of simulated engagements with each weapon (>10,000), logging kills per reload and effective number of bullets to kill against the Leptis hitbox.

The exact scoring formula is 2/3 effective TTK plus 1/3 effective kills per reload and 50% standing ADS plus 50% moving ADS to compare weapons at each range, which are then multiplied by engagement distance weights developed by @Miffyli for an overall score. I am currently unsatisfied with the data plotting, but I will continue to refine. Eventually, I want to partially incorporate optimal RoF because spread decreases bonuses are ignored when the weapon is fired at full RPM.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 1:04pm

May I request the effective ttk graph for ADS moving and not moving separately? If it is not too much to ask for.

Date of registration

Thursday, December 28th 2017, 6:24pm

May I request the effective ttk graph for ADS moving and not moving separately? If it is not too much to ask for.

Sure, but you might have to wait a few days.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, December 29th 2017, 8:29am

Quoted

Sure, but you might have to wait a few days.
Thanks, whenever you have time to get to it.

Date of registration

Wednesday, January 3rd 2018, 10:01pm

Thanks, whenever you have time to get to it.

Ask and you shall receive. Fixed a few bugs, including a error in applying the minimum moving spread, and vastly improved the formatting. More complete recommendations have been added to the original post. Sadly, I am limited to only 5 attachments...

A note on Factory and Storm variants: Optical improvement to moving spread appears to be a massive massive advantage. When standing, Optical variants already have excellent hit rater values compared to other variants, and then when you tack on their moving spread buff, you end up with Optical variants dominating the standings.

It seems to me that there is really no reason not to take advantage of:

1) Excellent min. spread

2) Excellent SIPS

3) Excellent moving min. spread

For the Cei-Rigotti and Fedorov Avtomat, the combination of the bullpup mod only makes this more obvious in terms of moving spread.

Questions welcome...

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "InterimAegis" (Jan 3rd 2018, 11:35pm)

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 1:57am

This is the best rating system Ive seen for medic rifles. Good job.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 12:21pm

Thanks for the graphs. I should have been more specific, but I am looking for the effective TTK graph for not moving. But from the composite graph, the M1916 and Mondragon both score high in the 30-60m range, which is the engagement range for my own playstyle. And not surprisingly, my go-to SLRs are M1916 factory and Mondragon storm.

Date of registration

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 3:30pm

Thanks for the graphs. I should have been more specific, but I am looking for the effective TTK graph for not moving. But from the composite graph, the M1916 and Mondragon both score high in the 30-60m range, which is the engagement range for my own playstyle. And not surprisingly, my go-to SLRs are M1916 factory and Mondragon storm.

Here they are. I wanted to include them but was limited to only 5 attachments.

The Selb. 1916 Factory and Mondragon Storm are the worst of their variants.

The Mondragon Optical does just fine at long range moving and not moving. Not moving, the Mondragon Storm performs the same as the Selbstlader 1916 Optical and the Cei-Rigotti Optical (despite damage model). The Mondragon Optical has a ~700 ms better effective TTK than its Storm counterpart at 75 m not moving; at 60 m, the difference is something like 350 ms. Moving, it is just about tied with the Cei-Rigotti Optical. Basically, use the Cei-Rigotti Optical and not the Mondragon Storm if you want to lower your recoil.

As for the Selb. Factory (not moving), you are giving back almost 500 ms at 60 m compared to the Selb. Optical. That minimum spread and smaller SIPS really really make a difference.
InterimAegis has attached the following files:

This post has been edited 6 times, last edit by "InterimAegis" (Jan 4th 2018, 11:23pm)

Date of registration
: Apr 5th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 9:14pm

From looking at the graphs I'm getting the impression I should ditch the 1907 and focus on the Fedorov and AL8 for my hicap cqb medic needs. Would that be fair to say? Also, wow the opticals are pretty damn good. I haven't been paying attention to the CTE for the last month. I assume this is coming in the next update?

Date of registration

Thursday, January 4th 2018, 9:26pm

From looking at the graphs I'm getting the impression I should ditch the 1907 and focus on the Fedorov and AL8 for my hicap cqb medic needs. Would that be fair to say? Also, wow the opticals are pretty damn good. I haven't been paying attention to the CTE for the last month. I assume this is coming in the next update?

You should absolutely ditch the M1907 for the AL 8s, Fedorov Optical, or Cei-Rigotti if you really want to focus on CQB. All of these statistics are for RETAIL right now, but I have included some speculation about future CTE updates in my post.