Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 5:49am

I take it a is your power of dispersion?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

• "InterimAegis" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 7

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 5:53am

I take it a is your power of dispersion?

Correct. When all is said and done, I plan to simulate every 30 Hz tick. Problem is the following: the recoil decrease equations don’t seem to work out quite right (they settle way too fast). I’m investigating, and I’ll build up functionality slowly but surely as I have time. I coded what I have so far in a way that lets me quickly add or modify weapons - it’s the only way I was willing to do it knowing the TTK patch is imminent.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 6:23am

What do you mean by too fast?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 10:55am

so the new recoil decrease formula in between shots has been applied right?

Date of registration

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 4:21pm

What do you mean by too fast?

Small typo in my code. It's fixed. The decrease was larger than the recoil magnitude, but I was missing a zero.

so the new recoil decrease formula in between shots has been applied right?

The results posted now do include the new recoil decrease scale - It takes much longer because unlike the current GUI hitrater we have on Symthic, my hitrater simulates every tick at 30 Hz.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "InterimAegis" (Dec 21st 2017, 6:48pm)

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 4:44pm

7) Recommendations for extreme close quarters (0-15 m): Autoloading 8 .25 Extended inside 17 m for speed and ease of use (straight upgrade from M1907 at all ranges)

I played with the extended yesteday and was using it past 30 meters, its still pretty good because of the low hrec i think right?

Date of registration

Thursday, December 21st 2017, 5:07pm

7) Recommendations for extreme close quarters (0-15 m): Autoloading 8 .25 Extended inside 17 m for speed and ease of use (straight upgrade from M1907 at all ranges)

I played with the extended yesteday and was using it past 30 meters, its still pretty good because of the low hrec i think right?

The damage model catches up with you really really fast >27 m (5 BTK and a 711 ms minimum TTK). There are much much better options at that range IMO.

UPDATE: V3 is now live, which includes recoil decrease analysis.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "InterimAegis" (Dec 21st 2017, 6:36pm)

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 9:05am

Hmmm firing at max rpm obviously disadvantages the storm and factory variants. So might I suggest the next step, for every weapon at every range, take the min TTk of { firing at max rpm, firing at min spread rpm, firing at max rpm where Hrec has reset } and plot them. I believe firing at max rpm is not that applicable to ranges beyond 30m.

Also, I still stand by my stance that the Mondragon storm/M1916 factory is better than their optical counterparts.

Date of registration

Friday, December 22nd 2017, 4:19pm

Hmmm firing at max rpm obviously disadvantages the storm and factory variants. So might I suggest the next step, for every weapon at every range, take the min TTk of { firing at max rpm, firing at min spread rpm, firing at max rpm where Hrec has reset } and plot them. I believe firing at max rpm is not that applicable to ranges beyond 30m.

Also, I still stand by my stance that the Mondragon storm/M1916 factory is better than their optical counterparts.

Yes next is definitely to incorporate optimal fire rates. Scores are now up. Those two weapons didn't fare so well.

EDIT: Several new updates. I now include all weapons across classes that function like semi-auto SLRs: C96 Trench, 10A Slug, and M1900 Slug for Assault and Russian 1895 Trench, Carcano C91 Trench, and M1903 Experimental for Scout. The Russian compares favorably, and the benefit of flares make it quite workable at midrange. The Carcano eclipses the Selbstlader 1906 at 70+ m, due to its lack of damage dropoff and no SIPS. The C96 Trench performs like a buffed Selbstlader 1916 at close range and then falls off rapidly - it’s fun, and hopefully when SMGs get the BTK buff we will enjoy its performance more. The M1903 has no redeeming qualities. The 10A Slug beats the M1900 under 10 m due to magazine size, but the M1900 Slug outperforms it at all other ranges due to RoF, and turns in a substantially higher score overall.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "InterimAegis" (Dec 26th 2017, 5:42pm)

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,514)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, December 26th 2017, 6:09pm

my hitrater simulates every tick at 30 Hz.

What about a 60Hz environment?

Also do you have your code somewhere? Haven't really been paying attention to whatever's happening here.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :sο»Ώ"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"