Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "RangerOfDanger" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 16th 2017

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 4:58am

On the Turning Tides Weapons.

I unfortunately have not gotten to play the new DLC, however I am eager to know what the stat masters of this forum have to say about the new guns. I am especially interested in the new LMG and SLR. Any new skill cannons, all rounders, or Symthic favorites?

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 5:35am

Assault: Automatico with more recoil and a buffed M1903 Experimental or nerfed Autoloading 8 Extended depending on whether you are a glass half full kind of person.

Medic: All-rounder. Storm suffers from the typical bad spread of storm variants. Optical fine, damage drop off unclear (hopefully 47m)

Support: Good if your bursts last for more than one minute.

Scout: Both solid. One is a G95/Russian Trench hybrid and the other a close-range SMLE

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, December 12th 2017, 1:09pm

Assault: The Handgun Supreme along with something that dwarves the Autoloading in dualist potential.
Medic: Without a doubt the most all-round rifle in the game.
Support: The absolutely most ridiculous suppression factory in the game. Can lock down hallways for days, and abuse the hell otu of blind hipfire
scout: Better G95 and better Vetterli, as far as I am concerned

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 12:10am

Assault: Automatico with more recoil and a buffed M1903 Experimental or nerfed Autoloading 8 Extended depending on whether you are a glass half full kind of person.

Medic: All-rounder. Storm suffers from the typical bad spread of storm variants. Optical fine, damage drop off unclear (hopefully 47m)

Scout: Both solid. One is a G95/Russian Trench hybrid and the other a close-range SMLE
The new Carbine is rather lackluster imo.

Similar to the G95 in that there's no sweet spot, however (based off on using it for a short while);

It drops off to less than 50dmg at range (I even headshotted a guy at range for 97dmg).
The bullet drop and velocity seem spectacularly terrible.
The higher RoF than the G95 seems nice on paper however the shot+bolt pull animation after shooting doesn't complete before you can fire another shot, i.e aiming consecutive shots while using the maximum RoF of the weapon is very impractical for anything except very close range.

All you gain from it over the G95 is higher (but unusable) RoF and an extra bullet. Absolutely not worth it over all the other cons of the weapon.

The new japanese scout rifle (Type 38?) seems decent though. 62 RoF, you can do clip reloads at 1 bullet left like with the Mosin Nagant, and it also has a sweetspot judging by the ingame graph.

Date of registration

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 12:52am

The new Carbine is rather lackluster imo.

Similar to the G95 in that there's no sweet spot, however (based off on using it for a short while);

It drops off to less than 50dmg at range (I even headshotted a guy at range for 97dmg).
The bullet drop and velocity seem spectacularly terrible.
The higher RoF than the G95 seems nice on paper however the shot+bolt pull animation after shooting doesn't complete before you can fire another shot, i.e aiming consecutive shots while using the maximum RoF of the weapon is very impractical for anything except very close range.

All you gain from it over the G95 is higher (but unusable) RoF and an extra bullet. Absolutely not worth it over all the other cons of the weapon.

The damage curve is on the Carbine is:

Quoted

StartDamage 85.0
EndDamage 54.0
DamageFalloffStartDistance 19.0
DamageFalloffEndDistance 91.0

It is not a headshot, but it is always a 2HK. The bullet velocity is quite nice too at 700 m/s.

The new japanese scout rifle (Type 38?) seems decent though. 62 RoF, you can do clip reloads at 1 bullet left like with the Mosin Nagant, and it also has a sweetspot judging by the ingame graph.

The Arisaka's sweet spot is between 30 and 62.5 m.

• "RangerOfDanger" started this thread

Date of registration
: May 16th 2017

Reputation modifier: 2

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 1:09am

Will the F-H be recieving the same range buff as the A8.35 or is it the same damage model as the Rigotti?

Date of registration

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 1:13am

Will the F-H be recieving the same range buff as the A8.35 or is it the same damage model as the Rigotti?

It’s neither - it has its own projectile (British .303 Semi). Hard to say right now.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 1:46am

It’s neither - it has its own projectile (British .303 Semi). Hard to say right now.

Yet, curiously, it doesn't feature the .303's 740 m/s muzzle velocity (assuming your previous data holds true).

Date of registration

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 1:50am

Yet, curiously, it doesn't feature the .303's 740 m/s muzzle velocity (assuming your previous data holds true).

My prediction was 800 m/s, which I believe is accurate?

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, December 13th 2017, 3:40am

The Arisaka's sweet spot is between 30 and 62.5 m.
Too lazy to get the raw data files, what is the bullet velocity?