Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 7:29pm

The reverse spread for LMGs really bugs me because it's so cartoony.

But honestly I can't think of anything else that would make people use LMGs like LMGs and not just ARs with big ass magazines.
We could put a bipod by default in the underbarrel slot in every LMG, make hip fire actually bad a-la BF3, make moving spread actually bad a-la BF3, and make the support class move slower compared to the other class. But not sprint slower. And I actually see a lot of proper MG usage in BF3 with the type-88, one of the more traditional MGs of all in that game.

SIPS FSM is good.

Prevents tap to win.

Was the Type-88 that much better than I remembered it??

Why is "tap to win" always some disastrous taboo while "hold to win" is the only law of the land? Semi-auto rifles have never been good in Battlefield games and they never will be. They've been getting worse and worse since BF3.

I thought they were fairly strong in BF3, especially the quickfire spam ones like the SKS and M417... It got to the point where the only place most players could even use them was on an official DICE server...

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Yesterday, 5:03am

Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Yesterday, 8:39pm

I'm digging the automatic disarming of mines and dynamite when vehicles spawn but I don't see the point of the nerfs to LMGs and SMGs

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Today, 12:22am

I'm digging the automatic disarming of mines and dynamite when vehicles spawn but I don't see the point of the nerfs to LMGs and SMGs

Because as has been pointed out in a few places, when taken as a whole (ie ignoring bestguns), SMGs and LMGs outclass the SLRs. Further, guns like the Chau LW and Bar Trench/Storm basically outclass anything but the automatico at the <15 m full auto weapon role.