Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 10:53pm

Of course its easier for you to use the Mondragon Optical with the inbuilt auto aim on console. Its the reason console players are Number 1 with the medic slrs such as the RSC.

I donít get this - are you saying somehow the Mondragon is uniquely better on console? Iron sights and opticals both have aim assist. Doesnít PC also have auto-rotation?

On pc the Mondragon Optical shakes all over the place, which is funny because I prefer the Optical sight on the Fedorov.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Friday, October 27th 2017, 12:37am

Quoted

Of course its easier for you to use the Mondragon Optical with the inbuilt auto aim on console. Its the reason console players are Number 1 with the medic slrs such as the RSC.

I donít get this - are you saying somehow the Mondragon is uniquely better on console? Iron sights and opticals both have aim assist. Doesnít PC also have auto-rotation?
People have been talking about auto rotation for ages and I still have no idea what it is. Can someone explain??

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Friday, October 27th 2017, 3:58pm

Quoted

People have been talking about auto rotation for ages and I still have no idea what it is. Can someone explain??

If enabled, your aimpoint will correct itself when transitioning from hipfire to ADS. (only on console or PC users with a gamepad)

Means that if you take aim with the screen not centered on the target, there's a rather generous margin where auto-rotation will move your aim onto the enemy at the press of a button. Easy to test by finding some unaware scout and taking aim at his body. See how far can you aim and still have your aimpoint dragged to be on-target.

@Skanic

I've had auto rotation disabled for over 500h of play and I haven't noticed any excessive shake with the optical lens compared to other weapons of the same variant. Visual recoil is annoying on it but outside of that it works fine for me.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Saturday, October 28th 2017, 1:16am

Quoted

If enabled, your aimpoint will correct itself when transitioning from hipfire to ADS. (only on console or PC users with a gamepad)

Means that if you take aim with the screen not centered on the target, there's a rather generous margin where auto-rotation will move your aim onto the enemy at the press of a button. Easy to test by finding some unaware scout and taking aim at his body. See how far can you aim and still have your aimpoint dragged to be on-target.

@Skanic

I've had auto rotation disabled for over 500h of play and I haven't noticed any excessive shake with the optical lens compared to other weapons of the same variant. Visual recoil is annoying on it but outside of that it works fine for me.

Thank you for the explanation. I thought the only help that console has was aim-assist.

I think what Skanic refers to is the Hrecoil of the weapon, making each recoil goes up+left or up+right in a random fashion. To make it worse, the tail end of the remaining recoil settles slowly, so when you fire at say 224rpm, the recoil wouldn't have been fully settled before the next recoil kicks in. The stacking of recoil then causes the impression that the sight is wobbling around.