Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Saturday, October 21st 2017, 6:58am

What's the Browning's deal?

450rpm, fires same round as the BAR and Hotchkiss, has 250 rounds per belt, has LW and Telescopic variants, and apparently has a high overheat limit (like the also-water-cooled Perino) but I don't know the exact overheat limit. Not really sure past that.

As a side note, I did notice that it has exceptionally low visual recoil, and I also really like the irons too.

Man, I can't fucking wait for this gun. Big ammo Tele is what I've been waiting for. I thought the Perino was gonna be my new "forever gun" and then this thing came along. I'm guessing spread will be .24 for the LW and .16 for the Tele. Any lower and it would make the Benet Mercie completely pointless; it comes pretty close as is.

Speaking of, I'd love to see a slight buff to the Benet Mercies spread, .18 as baseline which would give the Tele .12. I'd love to have something just a bit better for those 1903 cats on the mountain tops.

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, October 22nd 2017, 11:34am

What's the Browning's deal?

450rpm, fires same round as the BAR and Hotchkiss, has 250 rounds per belt, has LW and Telescopic variants, and apparently has a high overheat limit (like the also-water-cooled Perino) but I don't know the exact overheat limit. Not really sure past that.

As a side note, I did notice that it has exceptionally low visual recoil, and I also really like the irons too.

Man, I can't fucking wait for this gun. Big ammo Tele is what I've been waiting for. I thought the Perino was gonna be my new "forever gun" and then this thing came along. I'm guessing spread will be .24 for the LW and .16 for the Tele. Any lower and it would make the Benet Mercie completely pointless; it comes pretty close as is.

Speaking of, I'd love to see a slight buff to the Benet Mercies spread, .18 as baseline which would give the Tele .12. I'd love to have something just a bit better for those 1903 cats on the mountain tops.

Yeah, i'd reckon that too; better spread for the Bennet, and below class average spread for the M1917. Makes the M1917 better as a defensive option and the Bennet better as a "stream sniper"

• "BleedingUranium" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 8:57pm

The latest CTE build is out for download for PC, and the weapons are said to be ready for feedback in all but audio at this point; it's worth noting that at present I believe they're balanced around the current TTK model. Seeing as this gives us something real to work with, can anyone dig into the files for stats?
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration
: Aug 6th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 12:00am

Can someone update me on the new stats of the weaponry, and how they are fitted into the new balance? Kinda missed the session.

More specifically, has the Mauser Trench been buffed?

• "BleedingUranium" started this thread

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 5:19am

More specifically, has the Mauser Trench been buffed?

Well, I can tell you that it has been fixed to the correct 40+1 capacity, instead of the 40 total (39+1) it accidentally was before.

Otherwise though, I don't know anything for sure, but considering in the first build it was balanced to the current TTK while nearly everything else was using the updated TTK (and still doing great), it should be even better than before, yes.
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Reputation modifier: 5

Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 8:03pm

The latest CTE build is out for download for PC, and the weapons are said to be ready for feedback in all but audio at this point; it's worth noting that at present I believe they're balanced around the current TTK model. Seeing as this gives us something real to work with, can anyone dig into the files for stats?

In particular, I would like to know the drop off in BTK for the F-H SLR and its true fire rate (expected to be 257 RPM). I would also like to know the RPM and sweet spots of the two new BAs and the dynamics of the trench carbine.