Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "between 3 and 25" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 9th 2017

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 1:33pm

Is Bodeo 1889 OP?

Bodeo 1889 has fast RoF for a revolver, the reload time is faster than Gasser and Bulldog, the 2HK range is the 2nd highest for revolvers, the damage is good too with the min damage of 17.5, that's one of the highest min damage for revolvers, and the VRec is still better than Gasser. So don't you guys think Bodeo is a little bit OP?

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,925)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 2:10pm

Bodeo 1889 has fast RoF for a revolver, the reload time is faster than Gasser and Bulldog, the 2HK range is the 2nd highest for revolvers, the damage is good too with the min damage of 17.5, that's one of the highest min damage for revolvers, and the VRec is still better than Gasser. So don't you guys think Bodeo is a little bit OP?

No. It's a competent sidearm locked to a class whose primary weapons are lackluster at the intended range for sidearms. The 2HK range is just a tad longer and minimum damage mostly not a factor in handgun usage.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.