Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "botafogo4life" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 6:13pm

Turning Tides the next DLC in December?

https://twitter.com/Battlefield/status/917781789447299073

The Road Ahead for Battlefield 1: Expansions and Celebrations

Prepare for Battlefield 1 Turning Tides
In December, you will be able to conquer the sea, air, and land in Battlefield 1 Turning Tides, the third Battlefield 1 expansion. With a focus on naval warfare, you’ll engage in the daredevil Zeebrugge Raid and the Gallipoli Offensive, with the British Royal Marines as a new playable faction. Prepare for new maps, weapons, vehicles and other content as you take on the amphibious expeditions of World War 1.

Operation Campaigns Coming in November
In early November, we’ll be adding an even more epic variant of the fan-favorite game mode Operations. Dubbed Operation Campaigns, the new experience will expand on the frontline clashes between attackers and defenders, stringing together multiple Operations and adding unique rewards to the mix.

The first Operation Campaign is called Eastern Storm. This experience combines the two Operations from Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar: Brusilov Offensive and Red Tide. Eastern Storm will be available for owners of Battlefield 1 Premium Pass (or the standalone Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar expansion.)

Later in November, we’ll add Fall of Empires, a combination of the base game’s Iron Walls and Conquer Hell. Beyond these two, there are more Campaigns to come.

Complete the active Operation Campaign by scoring enough points before it expires. You will earn a special Battlepack for each completed Campaign. An Operation Campaigns Codex will also be yours after your first successful Campaign. Complete the active Campaign as many times as you can before the time runs out!

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 6:19pm

We gotta go out and recruit some more members... I'm in no mood to register for yet another forum or god forbid, Reddit (shudders)...

Date of registration
: Jun 6th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 7:08pm

More guns plz

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 7:17pm

You want more guns already? Enjoy your "100 kills with the Kolibri" challenge, or the "Shoot down the Goodyear Blimp with a spotting flare", because we know it's coming... :P

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 5:27am

Naval maps always sorta suck in BF.

Trying to make Operations a thing again seems like flogging a dead horse with a carrot in hopes it gets up again.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 9:18am

Many people have been hoping for ANZACs, but that's seeming less-and-less likely meow. Not that their exclusion would ruin Turning Tides of Apocalypse by any means.

I hope DICE really reconsiders how assignments are worked out by December. I'd honestly rather have the guns unlocked from the get-go, but then have assignments that utilize said weapon (along with a class gadget). Instead of "assembling puzzles," completing such assignments could be for unlocking new melee weapons, which are more-or-less reskinned versions of each other (while guns are all unique).

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:50am

I would agree that naval warfare is not the strong point of BF, even if BF4 really tried. With the current patrol boat though, I do not see how it can get very excting.

What does fan-favourite mode actually mean? Is it that only die-hard fans like this mode? Or is it tha they think that the BF fans really like this mode? For me it is just a semi-interesting gamemode that leaves the impression of drawing resources from lacking trademark gamemodes.
I think future games should not indulge in this feature bloat and instead try to make a few core gamemodes as appealing as they should.

I wonder if this expansion can do anything to turn the tides in terms of gameplay and fun.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 7:36pm

Naval maps always sorta suck in BF.

Trying to make Operations a thing again seems like flogging a dead horse with a carrot in hopes it gets up again.

Yeah, Operations is incredible on the rare occasions that the teams are evenly matched and the players play to the end, but more often than not it's either a one-sized bloodbath or a test to see which team's top players get bored and decided to leave early...

I don't even know how stringing along TWO operations campaigns would go... Talk about a marathon session! But naturally DICE will slap on some mandatory assignments forcing us to play so it'll be good for the first few days at least...

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 7:58pm

I've always loved BF's naval/island type maps, so this will probably end up being my favourite BF1 DLC in terms of maps.

I'm really not sure how putting one Op after another is supposed to be some shiny new thing, I'm very confused about this. I mean, Ops is an amazing mode, but... why is this useful?
Who Enjoys, Wins