Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "YOGSTRY" started this thread

Date of registration
: Feb 13th 2016

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Monday, September 25th 2017, 4:57pm

How to get two vehicle kills with anti tank grenades?

I am working on the assault's Storm the Doors service assignment. I am having a very hard time getting the two vehicle kills with anti tank grenades.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to complete this part of the assignment? Also do the light anti tank grenades count? Can the cavalry class also be used to achieve this task with their grenades?

Finally, does anyone feel like all tanks are using wall hacks? It seems that if I even peek my head out from cover they see and kill me quickly. This is part of my problem.

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 5

Monday, September 25th 2017, 5:06pm

1) Use smoke or gas to cover your approach
2) Look for tanks that are particularly out of position and vulnerable
3) Don't go in alone
4) AT rocket from a safe place first to whittle down their health

I honestly thought this was really quite easy. Only AT grenades in the gadget slot for assaults count.

Date of registration
: Sep 17th 2013

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, September 25th 2017, 5:26pm

Try leading in with a Light AT grenade before throwing your AT grenades, all 3 hitting is quick 56 damage to tanks so you only have to find a tank at half health to down it.

Date of registration
: Dec 7th 2011

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Monday, September 25th 2017, 9:28pm

Empty vehicles that have recently been driven by enemies count, so if try blowing up jeeps and motorcycles after you see enemies bail from them.
bob

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, September 25th 2017, 11:45pm

Enemy mortars also counts! So you can one-shot enemy mortar guy via destroying his mortar by AT grenade and also get an "vehicle destroyed" message.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Mar 25th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 11:34am

Enemy mortars also counts! So you can one-shot enemy mortar guy via destroying his mortar by AT grenade and also get an "vehicle destroyed" message.
Do stationaries count too?
RIP Sraw

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 12:06pm

Do stationaries count too?
Yes, but since XXX patch you can't destroy them, only disable. The only exception is Fortress Gun - 3 dynamites and 2 AT grenades enought to destroy it.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 8:02pm

I toss the LAT followed by the two regular ATs. If I can, I get dots with the AT gun first.

I also played maps like Sinai & Suez CQ that have lots of smaller vehicles that take less damage to destroy.

Just keep throwing them.

Date of registration
: Feb 26th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 8:08pm

Sneak up on a tank
Lay down two AT Mines
Throw AT nade to blow up mines

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 10:47pm

Play that Russian map that has multiple tanks with fast respawn (Galacia?) You'll find plenty of targets and they'll never be at full health