Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "tankmayvin" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 5:23pm

Horrendous UI lag, Tzar + UI update

I finally got internet in my new place and proceeded to update BF1. Installed the DLC, and then did an in-game UI update.

Game was rendered unplayable because it takes forever to accept inputs in the UI and menus are lagging and staying stuck over each other.

WTF Dice.....

Display drivers and all that jazz up to date too. Any suggestions for fixes?

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 6:41pm

And...keep getting GPU driver crashes =/

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 9:11pm

While people could possibly help you, Symthic is not really a place to ask things like this. You should check battlefield forums / reddit to see if others have same issues and/or how to fix it.

If there are not too many posts about it, chances are it is a very specific bug and you might be better off just reinstalling drivers, game and whatnot.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 12:35am

While people could possibly help you, Symthic is not really a place to ask things like this. You should check battlefield forums / reddit to see if others have same issues and/or how to fix it.

If there are not too many posts about it, chances are it is a very specific bug and you might be better off just reinstalling drivers, game and whatnot.

Yeah I checked there and there wasn't anything so likely something specific to me. I purged drivers and switched to running borderless and the lag and CTDs are gone so it must not like my GPU setup in fullscreen.

Date of registration
: Jun 15th 2015

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 6:57am

No its not just you.Here in Oz the servers are performing terribly and the lag in the servers is approaching 300 ping for multiple people in game with usually great performance.it feels like im running in tar!