Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Blodgharm96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Aug 3rd 2017

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 5:36pm

Vehicle and gadget stats

This is my first time ever in a forum so bear with me. I'm a veteran Battlefield player but I can never settle on a class setup, I usually adapt to the situation. My biggest sticking point is not knowing what to use in a anti vehicle role. I don't know how the stats are gathered and compiled onto this site but I really hope they bring the vehicle damage calculator from battlefield 4 to battlefield 1. To summarize what sold I use to deal the most damage in the least amount of shots?

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Blodgharm96" (Aug 3rd 2017, 6:06pm)

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(6,073)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 6:37pm

Problem getting vehicle stats is that they heavily rely on material multipliers, which tell how much damage weapon of type X does against material Y. For example: Bullets damage infantry, but do zero damage against tanks (0.0x multiplier).

This is not a problem with infantry weapons as there is only few, close-to-one multipliers. However for vehicles there can be close to hundred relevant multipliers we do not know, and thus we can not say anything about the damage of weapon X against target Y. Same with the gadgets.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 6:40pm

I understand you point but I'd be happy even with a damage range, for example the at rocket does 25-15 damage on a heavy tank depending on range and angle, and 30-20 on light tanks. Just some guidelines to know the potential is all I need.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,880)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 7:07pm

All numbers are in percentage, based on in game experience.
Heavy Armour: A7V, Landship, Chamond
Light Armour: FT-17, Arty Truck

AT Grenade: 20-0 vs Heavy Armour, 28-0 vs Light Armour. More damage the closer the explosive detonates.

Dynamite: 30-0 vs all armoured targets (uncertain).

Mines: 50 dmg vs Heavy Armour, 60 vs Light Armour

Rocket gun: 17-12 vs heavy Armour, 30-22 vs light Armour. Damage based on angle of impact. Maximum damage achieved with perpendicular shots to the vehicle. Shots that impact at less than 20 degrees will deal (approximately) 10% of the maximum damage stated above (ricochet).

Light Anti Tank grenade: 16-0 vs heavy Armour, 22-0 vs light Armour.

HE Rifle/Crossbow: 8-0 against heavy Armour, 11-0 against light Armour

HE mortar: ~14 against heavy Armour, ~17 against light Armour. (lack of data, approximate numbers)

Limpet charge: ~40 against heavy Armour, ~45 against light Armour

K-Bullet: 6-4 Against heavy Armour, 10-6 against light Armour. Damage based on angle much like the rocket gun. Minimum damage numbers might be inaccurate.

Tankgewehr: 24-18 vs heavy Armour, 34-24 vs light Armour (approx)
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 7:10pm

Thanks man this is exactly what I was hoping for.

Date of registration
: Dec 24th 2011

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 8:48pm

Rogue-9 has also done some very good videos on testing AT weapons.

The following goes over the Tankgewehr, if you're interested.

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, August 4th 2017, 8:38am

The HE mortar also does a lot more damage with direct hits rather than just splash damage hits.

Date of registration
: Feb 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 7:43am

I can't find k bullet stats vs infantry anywhere...

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 6:03pm

I can't find k bullet stats vs infantry anywhere...
From my experience: 2 hit kill(~53 to ~74 damage) and one headshot kill for standart infantry.
Elite classes hurts a lot, around 20-30 damage and HS hits are about 53 damage.
It seems that K bullets doesn't have any type of sweetspot, but have classic damage drop over range.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.