Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(2,088)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 10:37am

Yeah that is probably the best way to get this game, if you have EA Access. It is good if you do not want to own the game, and basically free to play if you subscribed because of something else on the portfolio.

• "ARE5R06" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, August 30th 2017, 9:59pm

Interesting. I didnt look at EA Access at all and what it offers. Maybe in the future I will look into it, although I am really against a subscription fee if I dont have any regular income yet, soon to come though.

But I think I will buy the game sooner or later, simply because I really like the refreshing setting.

Luckily I am too busy with my Real Life and enjoying it yet, I dont have any time or reasons to do gaming. Until that time is gone, I hope BF1 has received the "Fun" Patch. ;)
still playin' Motorstorm