Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Hau_ruck" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 4:01pm

Laggy menus for console players

SO, I'm on PS4 and I'm curious if anyone else experiences insane input delay on BF1 menus. I don't exactly understand how a menu can be too much for the PS4 to handle, causing input delay of up to 3 seconds, but BF1 manages it. Early in the game's life I was willing to give this nonsense a pass since the actual game itself functioned well, but honestly, having to wait a few seconds between inputs in most menus is absolutely ridiculous. I assume it has something to do with being logged into DICE's servers even when in the menu.

PS wtf is with those two little symbols that now appear on the side of the screen, the little dials? Normally I have ping of 14 and don't see them but tonight my ping was inexplicably at 160 (something that seems to be happening a lot since the last patch) and these two thoroughly useless, invasive symbols are on my screen and no option will make them go away.

Date of registration
: Mar 2nd 2017

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, July 16th 2017, 8:36pm

It was waaaay worse at launch. I'm pretty much used to it now.

The symbols are network indicators, your ping to the server is either too high, or you're dropping packets.