Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 12:01am

DICE, Why is there aim assist on tanks?? (console)

I have aim assist slowdown turned on for infantry but that shoudnt apply to tanks. BF1 from what I know is the 1st to have it(im 100% sure it didnt exist in bf3 or bf4) The tank aim assist is so horrible and sluggish, you can only use it 3rd person sometimes. If aim assist is to exist on tanks, it should be a seperate option from soldier aim assist
Official heretic of the Symthic forums

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,363)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 12:18am

If you are going to address this to DICE, it might be a better idea to post on the CTE subreddit.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 7:33am

I mentioned this a little while ago on another thread. It really is terrible. All it does is make aiming really inconsistent. The AA doesn't understand the concept of leading shots and keeps trying to drag my field gun aim back onto the target. It makes vehicle MGs almost unusable against moving infantry too. There really needs to be a separate setting.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Tuesday, July 4th 2017, 7:37am

And then you get the absolutely atrocious sensitivity settings on top of this.
Who has fun, wins.