Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "itsmecaspian" started this thread

Date of registration
: Jun 18th 2017

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 2:47pm

Future of multiplayer single player

Multiple servers with 64 players in a single player battlefield story. You start your game along with 63 other players in a semi linear story ark.
3 factions divide the 64 players in your server for the duration of your story, not mmo, but single player with real npc's, people fighting for the end goal alone but with 63 others doing the same thing. Blacksmiths sword and gun makers, Castle dwellers taking care of property, boat builders who fled before the floods, air hoarders breathing and selling purity.
So this my idea of the direction single player gaming should go in, i'm a long time player of video games and frankly non of the single player stuff exites me anymore, I think we need to invest our time in single player stories with others doing the same at the same time, I hope this makes sense to you guys, god speed.