Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 2nd 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Friday, June 16th 2017, 10:16pm

It's going to be easier to shred people at 40m+ with the 1909 bipodless than the BAR Telescopic, but I agree that the latter is always more useful 80% of the time

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 3:33am

It's going to be easier to shred people at 40m+ with the 1909 bipodless than the BAR Telescopic, but I agree that the latter is always more useful 80% of the time

I sniped a Sniper with my telescoping bar from 120 meters

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 15

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 7:21am

I sniped a Sniper with my telescoping bar from 120 meters

@iF1GHTx

He hit 'em wit tha BIG DICK. He wasn't playin' around.
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.

Nope. Aim Assist or bust; here's why:

Default Aim Assist Data

Source code

AccelerationInputThreshold 0.98
    AccelerationMultiplier 5.0
    AccelerationDamping 4.0
    AccelerationTimeThreshold 0.15
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
    MaxAcceleration::Vec2
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
    AttractDistanceFallOffs::Vec2
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 0.45
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom 0.5
    AttractOwnSpeedInfluence 0.0
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.85
    AttractOwnRequiredMovementForMaximumAttract 0.0
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.1
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.34
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    ViewObstructedKeepTime 0.0
    SnapZoomLateralSpeedLimit 1000.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.2
    SnapZoomReticlePointPriority 999
    SnapZoomAutoEngageTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput 0.2
    SnapZoomBreakMaxInput 0.2
    SnapZoomBreakMinAngle 90.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 1.2
    SoldierBackupSkeletonCollisionData *nullGuid*
    CheckBoneCenterOnlyDistance 40.0

No Slowdown Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.0
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 1.0
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom -1.0
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.0
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.0
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 0.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.0
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.0
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput -1.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 0.5
    DisableForcedTargetRecalcDistance 7.0

No Auto Rotation Data

Source code

AccelerationDamping 4.0
    SquaredAcceleration 0.0
        x 2.0
        y 2.0
    YawSpeedStrength 1.0
    PitchSpeedStrength 1.0
        x 1.0
        y 1.2
    AttractSoftZone 0.75
    AttractUserInputMultiplier 0.45
    AttractUserInputMultiplier_NoZoom 0.5
    AttractTargetSpeedInfluence 0.85
    AttractStartInputThreshold 0.1
    AttractMoveInputCap 0.0
    AttractYawStrength 1.0
    AttractPitchStrength 0.34
    MaxToTargetAngle 45.0
    MaxToTargetXZAngle 45.0
    SnapZoomTime 0.2
    SnapZoomPostTimeNoInput 0.0
    SnapZoomPostTime 0.0
    SnapZoomBreakTimeAtMaxInput -1.0
    SnapZoomSpamGuardTime 0.5
    DisableForcedTargetRecalcDistance 7.0

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 1:53pm

Bar telescopic is scary as hell on the bipod but pretty clunky off the bipod. Putting a scope on a weapon intended for close range is always worse than irons.

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 2:06pm

19 minimum damage, good velocity, and average mag capacity that lets you magdump a plane nonstop without overheating

Consequently, the Huot and Lewis are absolutely garbage-tier at damaging planes, another reason why I don't use them.
Well, MG15 870m\s muzzle velocity, 100 or 200 mag size and it still recovers from overheating faster than any other LMG is reloading. Lower damage do not overweight these advantages.
that 19 damage also helps with headshots especially if you compare to the mg15 and madsen which have 17.5 max damage. the extra damage of the benet mercie works good for chaining headshots because that extra 1.5 points of damage works in favor of the HS multiplier.
Correct me, if my math skil are bad, but:

19*1.7=32.3
17.5*1.7=29.75
100\32.3=3.095975232198142
100\29.75=3.361344537815126

So you still need 3HS+1 body shot or HS in both cases against target with full health.

Thanks for doing the math, those were pretty much my thoughts. The 1.5 difference in min damage never equated to a practical difference for me, so I pretty much ignore it.

IMO, LMGs are best suited to flanking and flank defense. I like the BM but need something that'll drop em fast, prefereably with lots of stowed kills. I'm mostly a BAR guy but if I'm hitting too many muikti-opponent face offs, I might switch to a Madsen or MG15. I so wanted to love the Chauchat, but the recoil and limited range have been deal breakers for me.

Date of registration
: Dec 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 4:24pm

1.5 damage to me is the difference between a guy scurrying away with single digit HP or being dead. It's a definite plus IMO, and the benefits are tangible if Diavol and my math is correct; landing 1 headshot with the Benet-Mercie/BAR reduces your BTK from 6 to 5. The same can't be said with the Madsen or MG15, unless 99.75 damage translates into 100HP and a kill somehow.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, June 17th 2017, 4:59pm

1.5 damage to me is the difference between a guy scurrying away with single digit HP or being dead. It's a definite plus IMO, and the benefits are tangible if Diavol and my math is correct; landing 1 headshot with the Benet-Mercie/BAR reduces your BTK from 6 to 5. The same can't be said with the Madsen or MG15, unless 99.75 damage translates into 100HP and a kill somehow.

Once in a blue moon will the extra 1.5 damage make a difference in ranged support. Closer in where most killing occurs, the extra 90 RPM of the Madsen is the difference between between life or death on a regular basis.

I love the scoped BAR but yeah, it sucks at range WO the bipod. I use it mostly in open maps where like Verdun Heights where targets blend with the background. Not so much for range but to see targets better (i see muzzle flash, but where's the shooter?). It also helps see through smoke & gas. Though it also works quite well indoors on Fort De Vaux. It does kill like a laser from the bipod.

Scoping ChauChat is like putting wings on a pig. A storm variant would be infinitely better (maybe too good.)

Not being a smart-ass, but how do you guys know ranges, like Skanics 120m kill? I apparently suck at range estimation, since I frequently get killed my SMGs at ranges where it seems like they shouldn't be effective.

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 11:04am

Not being a smart-ass, but how do you guys know ranges, like Skanics 120m kill? I apparently suck at range estimation, since I frequently get killed my SMGs at ranges where it seems like they shouldn't be effective.
You can estimate the range from the scale of your minimap and the enemy red dot that appears on it.

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 11:56am

Once in a blue moon will the extra 1.5 damage make a difference in ranged support. Closer in where most killing occurs, the extra 90 RPM of the Madsen is the difference between between life or death on a regular basis.

I love the scoped BAR but yeah, it sucks at range WO the bipod. I use it mostly in open maps where like Verdun Heights where targets blend with the background. Not so much for range but to see targets better (i see muzzle flash, but where's the shooter?). It also helps see through smoke & gas. Though it also works quite well indoors on Fort De Vaux. It does kill like a laser from the bipod.

Scoping ChauChat is like putting wings on a pig. A storm variant would be infinitely better (maybe too good.)

Why would anyone use the scoped Chauchat? The LW version is far more useful and @#$%s on the BAR big time. It actually hits things and doesn't immediately run out of ammo. If BAR had a LW version with bipod then I'd go for it I think.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Sunday, June 18th 2017, 1:19pm

Quoted from "OldBFAddict"

Quoted from "Ritobasu"

Why would anyone use the scoped Chauchat? The LW version is far more useful and @#$%s on the BAR big time. It actually hits things and doesn't immediately run out of ammo. If BAR had a LW version with bipod then I'd go for it I think.

I don't know, hence my comment it's like wings on a pig. I unlocked it because I didn't like the sights on the LW, but quickly found it useless.