Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 12:28am

Nit pick: Why is the huot held so weird??

If anyone has belly crawled and looked down, you can see your hand clipping through the stock and bolt assembly of the gun. Also I always thought the way the gun was held by the drum with your off hand and the way the gun is held high up on the screen makes it look weird to me... This really is irrelevant to the performance to the gun but Im one of those people who is really OCD about the looks of a gun in video games.... Im just weird like that.

Does anyone else notice this?
Official heretic of the Symthic forums

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:01am

My Huot peeve: In the Optical variant, which has a Foregrip, your guy is STILL holding onto the drum, leaving that grip just hanging there.

Result: Use the M1909 B-M Optical. Good thing the B-M is not far behind the Huot with regards the important metricses of accuracy, recoil and damage output. Meanwhile, it shoots a "better" projectile and has better Reload (more numerous projectiles reloaded more quickly). The differences are not huge, and so the B-M Optical being held "correctly" puts me over the top.

• "Iplaysgames96" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 21st 2016

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, June 6th 2017, 1:10am

My Huot peeve: In the Optical variant, which has a Foregrip, your guy is STILL holding onto the drum, leaving that grip just hanging there.

Result: Use the M1909 B-M Optical. Good thing the B-M is not far behind the Huot with regards the important metricses of accuracy, recoil and damage output. Meanwhile, it shoots a "better" projectile and has better Reload (more numerous projectiles reloaded more quickly). The differences are not huge, and so the B-M Optical being held "correctly" puts me over the top.

DICE - Patrick Dance - TheRa1der - YouTube
Official heretic of the Symthic forums

Date of registration
: Dec 20th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Wednesday, June 7th 2017, 10:07am

Animations completely ignoring fore grips is nothing new to BF. I really like the way that the base huot is grabbed by the mag, gives it an even more unique appearance

The Optical on the other hand triggers me (kind of) :]

Also regarding Huot vs Benet mercie; (RUSH) If its Sinai or Suez I gravitate to the benet's higher damage at range and strong single shot potential. I use the huot for everything else as the MUCH more accurate second shot + non existent horizontal recoil makes it a headshot machine.

This post by "Shalan" (Saturday, June 10th 2017, 10:53am) has been deleted by user "Miffyli" (Saturday, June 10th 2017, 12:10pm) with the following reason: Offtopic, this discussion is for the animations