Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

This post by "Veritable" (Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 2:18am) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:21am)

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 3:22am

Thanks - what a beautiful spreadsheet that is. So with the 1900 Slug and an essentially 200 point damage target with only two slugs per reload, how does it score so highly compared to other weapons?

This post by "Veritable" (Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 4:26am) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:21am)

Date of registration
: Mar 8th 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Wednesday, September 13th 2017, 6:36am

Can you please use colors that can be viewed properly on a dark background? I can't see any of the assault weapon stats without highlighting them.

Date of registration
: Feb 2nd 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Sunday, September 17th 2017, 5:27pm

How should the 1900 slug be fired?

This post by "Veritable" (Sunday, September 17th 2017, 6:40pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:21am)

Date of registration
: Feb 2nd 2017

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 3:21am

Silly me didn't know you can fire both slugs at the same time. How do you do that? I am on console if that is matters.

Also while you have the ranking overall do you have the updated for the ranking of the weapons with out the ease of use and just for the time to kill and shooting/recovery score for the different ranges?

Also while I am asking, do you know of a source to check all the different optimal click/ fire rate for each gun?

This post by "Veritable" (Thursday, September 21st 2017, 4:43am) has been deleted by the author himself (Friday, February 2nd 2018, 12:21am)

Date of registration
: Mar 5th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 6:01am

Silly me didn't know you can fire both slugs at the same time. How do you do that? I am on console if that is matters.

Also while you have the ranking overall do you have the updated for the ranking of the weapons with out the ease of use and just for the time to kill and shooting/recovery score for the different ranges?

Also while I am asking, do you know of a source to check all the different optimal click/ fire rate for each gun?
Change the fire mode (on consoles, you press down on the D-pad IIRC). From what I've heard, there is actually like 1 frame between the shots, so it is subjext to spread increase and recoil.

Date of registration
: Jul 31st 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 2:00pm

The 1900 slug shouldn't be listed as an assault "best gun". Both barrels cannot be shot simultaneously which makes its mid-range killing ability dubious at best. Additionally the iron sights are mediocre and slug velocity / spread are horrific.

As an aside I have to question the predictive power of any ranking system for the assault class that doesn't have the automatico trench firmly in position #1.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Zos" (Sep 21st 2017, 2:15pm)