Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Veritable" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 1:31am

Ah ok. Iím still confused then why the BAR trench is considered the best support gun, over the BAR Storm?

I have the Trench > Storm by 6.36% in Hipfire. I have the Storm > Trench by 0.6% in ADS. Since I weigh them 50/50, Trench > Storm.

Feel free to adjust the ratio based on your playstyle, but it looks like according to me at least, for whatever that is worth, you have to pretty much never Hipfire for the Storm to be worth it.

*edited to add* Not suggesting that the BAR Storm is bad. I still have it at 0.9% better than the best Medic rifle in ADS, despite the former's Recoil nerfs and latter's Spread and Damage buffs.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Veritable" (Feb 3rd 2018, 1:36am)

Date of registration
: Dec 18th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 2:15am

Ah ok. Iím still confused then why the BAR trench is considered the best support gun, over the BAR Storm?

I have the Trench > Storm by 6.36% in Hipfire. I have the Storm > Trench by 0.6% in ADS. Since I weigh them 50/50, Trench > Storm.

Feel free to adjust the ratio based on your playstyle, but it looks like according to me at least, for whatever that is worth, you have to pretty much never Hipfire for the Storm to be worth it.

*edited to add* Not suggesting that the BAR Storm is bad. I still have it at 0.9% better than the best Medic rifle in ADS, despite the former's Recoil nerfs and latter's Spread and Damage buffs.

Awesome explanation, thank you very much!
Gonna have to give the BAR trench another try.