Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Veritable" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 1:31am

Ah ok. Iím still confused then why the BAR trench is considered the best support gun, over the BAR Storm?

I have the Trench > Storm by 6.36% in Hipfire. I have the Storm > Trench by 0.6% in ADS. Since I weigh them 50/50, Trench > Storm.

Feel free to adjust the ratio based on your playstyle, but it looks like according to me at least, for whatever that is worth, you have to pretty much never Hipfire for the Storm to be worth it.

*edited to add* Not suggesting that the BAR Storm is bad. I still have it at 0.9% better than the best Medic rifle in ADS, despite the former's Recoil nerfs and latter's Spread and Damage buffs.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Veritable" (Feb 3rd 2018, 1:36am)

Date of registration
: Dec 18th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 2:15am

Ah ok. Iím still confused then why the BAR trench is considered the best support gun, over the BAR Storm?

I have the Trench > Storm by 6.36% in Hipfire. I have the Storm > Trench by 0.6% in ADS. Since I weigh them 50/50, Trench > Storm.

Feel free to adjust the ratio based on your playstyle, but it looks like according to me at least, for whatever that is worth, you have to pretty much never Hipfire for the Storm to be worth it.

*edited to add* Not suggesting that the BAR Storm is bad. I still have it at 0.9% better than the best Medic rifle in ADS, despite the former's Recoil nerfs and latter's Spread and Damage buffs.

Awesome explanation, thank you very much!
Gonna have to give the BAR trench another try.

This post by "vtboyarc" (Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 4:35pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 4:38pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 4:40pm

*Updated 2018/02/01 with "TTK" Patch values*

Curious to see your changes to the weapons rankings with the new guns that just came out with the last DLC!

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 6:13pm

This guy is just trolling you with his rankings, take everything with a grain of salt.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 6:30pm

This guy is just trolling you with his rankings, take everything with a grain of salt.

Oh dang...haha. I thought it was meant to be serious. Thanks!

• "Veritable" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 11:43pm

Model 1900 Slug (DLC2) - Definitely the worst gun overall in BF1. Do not, in any circumstances, use this: M1900 Slug post TTK shift - YouTube

M1903 Experimental - Definitely the worst gun for the Scout Class in BF1: TTK SHAFT m1903 experimental test highlights - YouTube Use the Martini-Henry Sniper instead.

In fact, we should all report this thread for being such an obvious troll!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Veritable" (Feb 20th 2018, 11:49pm)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 12:13am

Model 1900 Slug (DLC2) - Definitely the worst gun overall in BF1. Do not, in any circumstances, use this: M1900 Slug post TTK shift - YouTube

M1903 Experimental - Definitely the worst gun for the Scout Class in BF1: TTK SHAFT m1903 experimental test highlights - YouTube Use the Martini-Henry Sniper instead.

In fact, we should all report this thread for being such an obvious troll!

Ahh, wow hah. You are most certainly not the troll. Perhaps the other poster was being sarcastic and I missed it since I'm rather new here, or was trolling me :D

Well, Veritable, I am very much looking forward to your new rankings of all class primaries and overall weapons rankings now that the final DLC has dropped!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "vtboyarc" (Feb 21st 2018, 12:36am)

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 4:33pm

1900 slug is great.

1903 Experimental is still a meme. its 3 btk up to 12 meters and the ttk is so bad you will get destroyed by shotguns or smgs, against medics you might stand some chance.

However a lot of the other stuff is just anecdotal rankings that do not conform to the reality of what happens in the game.

Date of registration
: Feb 21st 2018

Battlelog:

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 5:22pm

Most of the ranking seems like it's meant to be a joke. The Model 10 Hunter is at the bottom of the recommended assault weapons, the 1903 Experimental is the top of the Scout class apparently, maybe so, if the highest percentage of the player view being obstructed while ADS is the deciding factor. The BAR Trench is powerful, but the Storm version is much better and there are better LMGs in between those two.

I don't think that anyone should be looking at those tables and decide which weapon to play.