Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

This post by "Veritable" (Friday, February 2nd 2018, 3:11am) has been deleted by the author himself (Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 9:59pm)

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Friday, February 2nd 2018, 3:44am

Just weird because i dont see any changes to RSC for example, which has the same TTK now as the Model 8 .35, but has a 6 mag and 2 btk up to 70 meters. Potential of 3 kills.

This post by "Veritable" (Friday, February 2nd 2018, 5:56pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 10:00pm)

Date of registration
: Dec 18th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 12:10am

Just weird because i dont see any changes to RSC for example

This is a zero-sum game, so as one gains in position another has to lose it. So the list will look the same at first glance, but the order does move around.

Now that the RSC's Deploy Time got fixed to be in line with all the other Medic Rifles, it is now a lot more competitive. Is the RSC 1917 Optical (DLC1) definitely better than the Mondragon Optical though? Especially since my "case" is 1v2-then-recover-then-reload? I still do not think so.

-----

At 70m ADS Not Moving, I project that the Mondragon Optical fires 10x without pausing to achieve 2x 100 damage. That takes 1.983333333s. Then it needs 4.634s to reload.

At the same stance, I project that the RSC 1917 Optical (DLC1) fires 6x without pausing to achieve the same. That takes 2.1s. Then it needs 3.3s to reload.

Despite the Velocity difference, their projectiles actually take the same time to reach the target at this distance, in terms of Frames. No difference there.

Scores:

Firing - Mondragon Optical: 369.7478992 vs. RSC 1917 Optical (DLC1): 349.2063492
Reloading - Mondragon Optical: 45.31722054 vs. RSC 1917 Optical (DLC1): 63.63636364

So it is an interesting dynamic of the Mondragon Optical, with its faster firing rate and magazine capacity, allowing it to be more "spammy." The RSC 1917 Optical (DLC1) though then makes up the difference by having a "detachable magazine" reload mechanic.

Adding them together, you get Mondragon Optical: 415.06511974 vs. RSC 1917 Optical (DLC1): 412.84271284

-----

So the Mondragon Optical is better... by TWO POINTS out of SIX HUNDRED. They are practically tied, but like I said at first that this is a zero-sum game. So the Mondragon Optical is #6 is ADS Not Moving amongst Medic Primaries, while the RSC 1917 Optical (DLC1) is 8th. The Farquhar-Hill Optical (DLC3) is between them.

Amongst all Primary Weapons, the Mondragon Optical is 13th, while the RSC 1917 Optical (DLC1) is 18th. In between are BAR 1918 Trench , Chauchat Telescopic (DLC1) and Madsen MG Low Weight .

In your opinion, what are the top 2-3 best support guns now? The 3 you mentioned above?
Just curious, why BAR trench over the Storm? Didn’t the TTK make not ADS’ing worse, so wouldn’t it be better to ADS with the BAR, therefore making the BAR Storm the better choice? I honestly don’t know, just what I picked up from looking at the notes.

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 12:24am

@vtboyarc

What change made not ADSing worse?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 12:34am

@vtboyarc

What change made not ADSing worse?

I might have read it wrong, but I thought all LMG’s have worse spread when hip firing now

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 12:36am

I might have read it wrong, but I thought all LMG’s have worse spread when hip firing now

They do not. What you probably read was the change that makes it so if you try to ADS while already shooting you'll keep your hipfire accuracy.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 12:41am

They do not. What you probably read was the change that makes it so if you try to ADS while already shooting you'll keep your hipfire accuracy.

Ahhh, ok! Thanks for clearing that up for me!
With that then, is the BAR Trench the better varient over the Storm? Or does it depend on play style?

Edit: whoa. Just realized...does that mean using the BAR trench, starting off hip firing and then ADS’ing while firing, means you’ll have better accuracy than ADS with the BAR Storm since it’ll be using the Trench variants excellent hip fire accuracy while ADS’ing af that point!?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,997)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 1:00am

This one is a little bit misleading.

You don't keep your hipfire accuracy. You just don't get to skip a whole bunch of spread.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 1:15am

This one is a little bit misleading.

You don't keep your hipfire accuracy. You just don't get to skip a whole bunch of spread.

Ah ok. I’m still confused then why the BAR trench is considered the best support gun, over the BAR Storm?