Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "botafogo4life" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, November 13th 2017, 5:11pm

The Heavy Demolition version is disgustingly good.

Even if you don't have an internal repair monkey, it has Emregency Repair giving it an instant +30% health.

I'm able to stay inside damage that I should not be in and still fly away alive.

A dedicated repair monkey just makes it even more comical and the only thing that brings us down is a multi-hit projectile or a guy that uses their plane to push us into terrain.

How do you avoid getting peppered by fighters?

• "botafogo4life" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Monday, November 13th 2017, 5:34pm

WEEKEND UPDATE:

1. Been grinding the Operations for the battlepacks... Some fun times, some not-so-fun times... Either way, I'm sick of the Russian countryside...

2. It's bad enough that my controller had an inconsistent run/turn, but now it's starting to stand up when I'm prone and now I'm walking/creeping forward every time I push L2... I've tried all the tricks and none of them work. Luckily it's still under warranty so it's time to call up SCEA and start yelling at them... Guess I'll have to get a new controller so I can play BattleFront II on Friday, but it's gonna be scorched Earth if that one doesn't work either...

3. My last operations round last night was the best round I'd ever had in the game, a whopping 27-3(!) Not bad for playing with a broken controller (To be fair, 21 of those 27 kills came from the mortar, the LOL Artillery Ice Cream truck and the LOL Midnight Train to Georgia... But they all count, so no shame in the game)

4. Anyone want to clue me in on the zero scope glint cheese for the Russian 1895 Snipez? That happened to me more times than I can count this weekend (or is there no glint for the 1895 at one of the lower power scopes like the 5x?)

5. Do mines work on horses or no?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,607)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, November 13th 2017, 6:49pm

Let the fighter pepper you. Lure them into a false sense of security.

Then you let the tail autocannon shred them while you repair.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, November 20th 2017, 11:35am

The Heavy Demolition version is disgustingly good.

Even if you don't have an internal repair monkey, it has Emregency Repair giving it an instant +30% health.

I'm able to stay inside damage that I should not be in and still fly away alive.

A dedicated repair monkey just makes it even more comical and the only thing that brings us down is a multi-hit projectile or a guy that uses their plane to push us into terrain.

In response to this, I decided to give it a proper go and you're absolutely right about its mammoth survivability even while playing solo.

The problem is- high survivability is pretty much all it has going for it. Going back to the standard Bomber felt like flying a Fighter in comparison. In addition, the ability to drop your whole 50KG payload at once, all with the assistance from your spotting camera, is just heavenly.