Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "botafogo4life" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 4:57pm

Once again Oscar I thank you...

I'm just so happy the 300-kill stuff is over now... I was struggling with the Lewis Gun Suppressive last night and was getting all frustrated until I remembered that hey, I only need *50* kills with it before putting on the shelf, and no matter how bad I'm playing I can get that tonight easily!

So then for the first time I picked up the MG15 for the next assignment and HOLY DAMN WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE? It's like the Hand of God but with better iron sights... Everything I wished for LMGs to be in this game, the MG15 already is...

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 7:42pm

MG15 LW is basically the best gun in the game, to the point where I only just recently realized it's my top weapon by a very large margin. Add in my kills with the Suppressive variant and there isn't even a semblance of a contest anymore.
Who has fun, wins.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 4:03am

MG15 LW is basically the best gun in the game, to the point where I only just recently realized it's my top weapon by a very large margin. Add in my kills with the Suppressive variant and there isn't even a semblance of a contest anymore.

Except for like, all of the guns that are dramatically better?

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 4:07am

I'm just so happy the 300-kill stuff is over now... I was struggling with the Lewis Gun Suppressive last night and was getting all frustrated until I remembered that hey, I only need *50* kills with it before putting on the shelf, and no matter how bad I'm playing I can get that tonight easily!

So then for the first time I picked up the MG15 for the next assignment and HOLY DAMN WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE? It's like the Hand of God but with better iron sights... Everything I wished for LMGs to be in this game, the MG15 already is...

I have done precisely zero assignments outside of the Federov ones because none of the guns really seem worth the hassle, the federov ones are very easy. Anything that's not easy should be avoided unless it's to unlock a new bestgun or a paytowin weapon.

Federov fills a much needed gap in the game, which is a weapon that works like an SMG for the medic. It's not netly superior to any of the other SLRs, but it does almost everything the short range SLRs do in a very handy package with insane hipfire.

• "botafogo4life" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 6:19pm

I have done precisely zero assignments outside of the Federov ones because none of the guns really seem worth the hassle, the federov ones are very easy. Anything that's not easy should be avoided unless it's to unlock a new bestgun or a paytowin weapon.

Federov fills a much needed gap in the game, which is a weapon that works like an SMG for the medic. It's not netly superior to any of the other SLRs, but it does almost everything the short range SLRs do in a very handy package with insane hipfire.

My problem is I have OCD so I want to unlock everything anyway, and anything that kills me that I don't have unlocked I instantly assume is a Model 10-A that shoots little Hellriegels with incendiary ammo instead of slugs :S