Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 8:38am

I keep telling you that you did yourself a disservice by going the completionist route rather than finding something you are good at and enjoy.

There are still large numbers of weapons I haven't unlocked, I basically didn't touch the recon class, and really none of it matters since the weapons I do have serve me perfectly well. Especially with the TTK patch I'm pretty much exclusively using the AL8-0.25.

All-in-all I had a lot of fun with BF1 despite generally dislikely the DLC content. I will probably get BF2018 on release just because I've still yet to NOT have fun in a BF game, but I am sure as shit not getting premium day 1. It was an absolute waste of money with the pacing, and my enjoyment of the content. I really hate the last two DLCs. And not a fan of the Russian one. So really I could have just paid for TNSP and called it.