Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Tuesday, March 13th 2018, 8:38am

@botafogo4life

I keep telling you that you did yourself a disservice by going the completionist route rather than finding something you are good at and enjoy.

There are still large numbers of weapons I haven't unlocked, I basically didn't touch the recon class, and really none of it matters since the weapons I do have serve me perfectly well. Especially with the TTK patch I'm pretty much exclusively using the AL8-0.25.

All-in-all I had a lot of fun with BF1 despite generally dislikely the DLC content. I will probably get BF2018 on release just because I've still yet to NOT have fun in a BF game, but I am sure as shit not getting premium day 1. It was an absolute waste of money with the pacing, and my enjoyment of the content. I really hate the last two DLCs. And not a fan of the Russian one. So really I could have just paid for TNSP and called it.

• "botafogo4life" started this thread

Date of registration
: Sep 19th 2012

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Monday, March 26th 2018, 3:45am

@botafogo4life

I keep telling you that you did yourself a disservice by going the completionist route rather than finding something you are good at and enjoy.

There are still large numbers of weapons I haven't unlocked, I basically didn't touch the recon class, and really none of it matters since the weapons I do have serve me perfectly well. Especially with the TTK patch I'm pretty much exclusively using the AL8-0.25.

All-in-all I had a lot of fun with BF1 despite generally dislikely the DLC content. I will probably get BF2018 on release just because I've still yet to NOT have fun in a BF game, but I am sure as shit not getting premium day 1. It was an absolute waste of money with the pacing, and my enjoyment of the content. I really hate the last two DLCs. And not a fan of the Russian one. So really I could have just paid for TNSP and called it.

I dunno... My brain is just wired differently so I don't like leaving stuff undone (within reason)... Besides, every time I get killed with a DLC gun I wonder if I'm missing out on the new world-beating FOTM and from BF3 days I remember most DLC weapons being OP gamebreakers upon release until they got patched back into balance...

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Monday, March 26th 2018, 6:03am

Forgot to ask: Is the RSC SMG supposed to be some kind of sick joke? Only 8 rounds plus that heavy recoil and slow-assed reload??

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Monday, March 26th 2018, 5:55pm

Same TTK as the Automatico with more range and fewer missed shots due to slow RoF, and up to three kills per mag.

It's not my favourite SMG, but it's not terrible.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 1:07pm

Same TTK as the Automatico with more range and fewer missed shots due to slow RoF, and up to three kills per mag.

Maxim has 20 kills per mag.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 2:41pm

Maxim has 20 kills per mag.

As well as having a superior TTK to the 1000RPM FAMAS from BF4.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 8:12pm

As well as being shit past 10-15m. It's a shotgun, and doesn't fill remotely the same role.

The RSC is best compared to the Automatico or P16.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,948)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Tuesday, March 27th 2018, 9:52pm

As well as being shit past 10-15m. It's a shotgun, and doesn't fill remotely the same role.

The RSC is best compared to the Automatico or P16.

Out of which the Automatico and P16 both blow it out of the water just due to sheer ease of use alone.
The only incentive the RSMG has is the 4BTK range, and even then you'd be hard pressed to make good use of it when the RIbeyrolles offers more consistent range performance and an overall more attractive package.

Out of the available SMGs, the RSMG is the least desirable SMG even if we assume the perfect case 1vs1 only match ups. It requires too much of the user while being "good" outside the SMG-dominant range of 0-12.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration
: Jul 6th 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Wednesday, March 28th 2018, 2:42pm

I remember you. Hit me up if you wanna play.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, April 12th 2018, 10:55pm

I got the assignment done, but it's the first weapon I've ever seen where I could ADS to someone 10m away and *NOT* kill them, and my-finger-slipped panic hipfire kill THREE enemies from 30m away (two headshots and the third guy was low health)...