Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 5:35am

mfw people still don't realize how good Pin Down is now
mfw I had to bayonet charge 50 people to unlock that shit

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,974)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 5:41am

But do you think you have a good grasp of the Bayonet Charge now?
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 16

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 5:49am

"But why do I have to do things I'm not used to doing? Why would I want to become a better player by understanding and improving my skills with more elements of the game?"

While my time getting Cavalry/Lance kills was a pain in the ass, and I do think Cav needs buffs, it did also make me better understand the class and do better with it. Which is exactly the point of these assignments.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 9:00am

Yes, it's an inconsistent mechanic that by now due to the removal of damage reduction and general reduction of TTK is obsolete, except in the case of killing elite classes, or perhaps rounding corners when you're certain that someone will be at the correct location. 99% of the time you're better off simply shooting the guy, or doing a regular melee if it's CQC (revolver+hatchet is an awesome combo). ADS speed, especially after sprinting is reduced by bayonets so by default I don't use it, except when spawning in with the knowledge of there being an elite class somewhere close. When people bayonet charge me I simply sidestep in and shoot their dumb ass, I don't think I've been killed by it in months.

Quoted

"But why do I have to do things I'm not used to doing? Why would I want to become a better player by understanding and improving my skills with more elements of the game?"

Being a better player also involves the mental faculties to realize when something is simply inferior. Improving your "skills" with bayonet charge is just a waste of time.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Fryseboxen" (Feb 1st 2018, 9:05am)

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 9:25am

You didn't have to if you had access to the French DLC.

The alternative was a max of 80 "knife" kills for any self-respecting human being.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 9:35am

You didn't have to if you had access to the French DLC.

The alternative was a max of 80 "knife" kills for any self-respecting human being.

I did both (it was 35 with the Trench Fleur, not 80), and skipped the 100 kills with Elites. Not that it's hard, it's just far more time consuming (and luck-based, with regards to getting the kits) compared to the other two.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 9:51am

I did both (it was 35 with the Trench Fleur, not 80), and skipped the 100 kills with Elites.

Ah sorry, I meant 85 then (assuming you hadn't unlocked the Trench Fleur).

Not that it's hard, it's just far more time consuming (and luck-based, with regards to getting the kits) compared to the other two.

It was really a piece of cake (as is any assignment, really) on Operations.

EDIT: Are you sure it was 100? I remember it to be much fewer.

EDIT 2: Actually, I might be thinking of Unbreakable.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Shalan" (Feb 1st 2018, 10:18am)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 10:19am

I did both (it was 35 with the Trench Fleur, not 80), and skipped the 100 kills with Elites.

Ah sorry, I meant 85 then (assuming you hadn't unlocked the Trench Fleur).

Not that it's hard, it's just far more time consuming (and luck-based, with regards to getting the kits) compared to the other two.

It was really a piece of cake (as is any assignment, really) on Operations.

EDIT: Are you sure it was 100? I remember it to be much fewer .

Ah that makes sense, I'd had it unlocked for months and months, so I forgot about that part. Yeah it's 100. I actually just checked the requirements before I replied, since I couldn't remember them. Like I said, not hard at all, but it would have been more time consuming, and it's relying on something you can't spawn with.

On the flip side, my final two requirements (for all assignments) that I need to finish are simply Tanker and Pilot multikills, 25 each. Simple, but time consuming. Unlike the Pin Down one though, I'm actually doing these, as I'd rather skip destroying 25 Tanks with Attack Planes and disabling 10 Field Guns.
Who Enjoys, Wins

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 10:29am

On the flip side, my final two requirements (for all assignments) that I need to finish are simply Tanker and Pilot multikills, 25 each. Simple, but time consuming. Unlike the Pin Down one though, I'm actually doing these, as I'd rather skip destroying 25 Tanks with Attack Planes and disabling 10 Field Guns.

I'd have thought disabling 10 Field Guns could be done fairly easily in a single round of Beyond The Marne as the attackers. Soissons is littered with them.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, February 1st 2018, 11:21am

I'd have thought disabling 10 Field Guns could be done fairly easily in a single round of Beyond The Marne as the attackers. Soissons is littered with them.

Probably, but I play Conquest 90% of the time. I do try in the uncommon event I actually find an occupied one and also have something that can disable it before they get off, but it's pretty rare; I believe I have 3/10.
Who Enjoys, Wins