Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Dec 18th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, January 11th 2018, 7:16pm

What are your thoughts on the Chauchat with this upcoming TTK patch?

I think the Chauchat LW, M1917 LW, and Huot LW will be incredibly good post patch. The Parabellum and Madsen will remain good. I think the BAR (ADS speed nerf) and MG15 (bipod nerf) will suffer comparatively as all the TTKs get pulled closer together

I will also have a very very special Chauchat section when I make my Medic Rifle TTK-Patch Scoring thread next week. What does this have to do with the Chauchat you might ask? Single firing the Chauchat's new damage model is unbelievably effective if you treat it like an SLR even with first shot multipliers. I am guessing it will look at lot like the M1907 Factory when all is said and done, with better moving spread and a better damage model.

Oooh, I am excited to read that! I wonder if I'll end up going back to the Chauchat more...

Date of registration
: Nov 29th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 4

Friday, January 12th 2018, 6:48pm

With the new TTk update on the CTE that makes the ADS times much worse for LMGs, do your recommendations change at all?

From the before/after video I saw, the ADS nerf wasn't that noticeable? Or did they make it even worse?

Also, I made a thread suggesting ADS times when on the bipod should be unaltered, since if you're on the bipod you're already playing defensively and shouldn't be further penalized. Marbleduck made a comment suggesting that may already be true; anyone have some insight on that?

Despite having 25 days of playtime and close to 40,000 kills, the Browning Tele has already become my weapon with the most kills. I'm also rocking a much higher KPM with it over any other LMG (1.7), even higher than the mighty Parabellum, which I use much more aggressively. It's closest cousin, my previous long range fave the BM Tele, is way down at 1.1 kpm.

It turns out when you're not constantly reloading, you can get way more kills. Who knew?

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 15

Sunday, January 14th 2018, 11:57pm

BAR Tele is amazing. :love:

MG15 is still great, in fact I'd argue it's better on bipod now, as while there's a bit more H-Recoil, the initial spread bump is gone allowing for amazing bursting ability.
Who Enjoys, Wins

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,752)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Monday, January 15th 2018, 12:18am

mfw people still don't realize how good Pin Down is now
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.