Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Monday, May 8th 2017, 9:20pm

T
We'd need veritable to crunch the numbers but for support class raw TTK, the Madsen has the second highest at 50m and it overtakes the MP18 at 12.

The MP18 trench has far better hip spread and very slightly higher ROF. But, the Madsen has the negative FSSM and SIPS, so face-offs under 15m sound like a toss up and the Madsen gains with every meter past that. If

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong on any stats, but I don't see a poor mans anything.

I've used the trench LMGs enough to know they're not for me.

Well he said Huot best gun. and also all class best pistol P08 apparently.

Right, but I'm specifically referring to actual vs raw TTK for the Madsen Trench at 50 meters. I'm just going by the chart which assumes all body hits without factoring in accuracy & effects of recoil. True TTK should be average shots to kill and probably include deployment time.

The TTK doesn't even take into account the tickrate of the server.

Date of registration
: May 29th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 10:43am

For longer range, I would definitely go with the Huot.

Date of registration
: Dec 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 9

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 2:36pm

The Huot was the most painful Rank 10 weapon to grind with for the extra variant.

Fantastic accuracy and precision is the only thing it offers, and falls completely flat on everything else. At the ranges where it begins to shine, the lower velocity, lower minimum damage, and lower RPM really start to make themselves noticeable. Yes, pretty much most of your bullets will hit their target but what good is that if the other LMG TTK isn't that far behind, without having most of the Huot's shortcomings? It just occupies this awkward niche within the LMGs kind of like the Auto8 .35 and 1906, except those two SLRs have serious damage output to back up their low capacity, but high accuracy/precision.

I just can't really picture a situation as a Support where I think, "I really wish I had a Huot right now."

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 7

Wednesday, May 31st 2017, 5:55pm

For longer range, I would definitely go with the Huot.
Hotchkiss M1909 Telescopic is far better due to muzzle velocity and one less bullet to kill. If BF1 had M1909 Lightweight version - Huot would be simply outclassed by it.
Huot is a nice wepon by itself, but due to negative spread increase mechanic it can't rely only on low recoil.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Feb 26th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 7

Sunday, June 4th 2017, 2:47am

I really like the MG15 Suppressive in most cases. You can put a lot of bullets down range and you have a really really large magazine. The BAR is nice and does a lot of damage but I hate how small the clip is.