Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Sep 7th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 4:09am

The new LMG is pretty good. It's like the Parabellum, except you can actually hit shit at further ranges (although I will admit there was some charm to spraying wildly at people and due to the RPM it often works) without the bipod as the recoil is far easier to control.

My favourites are still the Huot Low Weight for long range maps, and the Madsen MG Trench for more CQC heavy maps. The Huot doesn't have terrific TTK but it's a fucking laser beam even without the bipod at significant ranges, and the Madsen MG Trench is just extremely practical with reliable hip fire (which gives superior mobility) while not being bad at all at longer ranges.

Date of registration
: Feb 15th 2018

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 7:01pm

I'm really starting to like the Madsen Storm, before I wouldn't pick guns with a visual obstruction just on principle and feeling but now I'm a changed man. It's really good at everything and feels like a legit assault rifle, something very few guns in this game can claim. There is no Achilles heel here. "Oh it's good at this, this and this, but you have to deal with this."

Date of registration
: Jun 9th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 10

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 11:41pm

The primary benefit of the Huot LW is not that it is a laser beam. The perino, M1917 and the BM are all laser beams. The primary benefit is the -4x FSSM, which is only matched by the Madsen LW, which is ill suited beyond close-medium range due to the Hrecoil and chauchat LW, which fires a lot slower and also has a pretty big Hrecoil. Not coincidentally, the only close range LMGs that I would use seriously are Madsen LW and Chauchat LW.

Date of registration
: Dec 18th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 5:50pm

I personally find the scoped LMG ADS time post TTK patch too long for my playstyle. Also, for some reason I do not find much difference in TTK with the "normal" LMGs. My hypothesis is that reducing the "last bullet" for LMG does very little because for a lot of the LMGs the last bullet is very accurate. However the TTK shift is quite noticeable on the Ribeyrolles, where the last bullet is the least accurate.

On the other hand, I find that the Chauchat LW being a lot more consistent, with 4BTK max. Using it vs the Madsen LW post patch feels like night and day. Basically the Chauchat is the king of LMG for me right now.

I still have not tried the Chauchat post TTK patch. I have tried the Madsen LW, and def enjoyed it!
My KPM with the Chauchat is 0.8 (again, all pre-TTK usage). My KPM with the Madsen is at 1.6, exactly double that of the Chauchat- but, I never used the Madsen before the TTK patch. So Iím curious if I go back to the Chauchat, will it really be much improved.
I just seem to struggle with the sluggish fire rate when coming up against people with the BAR or Parabellum, and now I suppose Iíll also have the lmg 08/18 to go up against.
Maybe itís just me, but it feels like high rate of fire guns are king now

Date of registration
: Dec 18th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 29th 2018, 1:23am

LMG poll

I made a poll on Reddit of all the Support guns, which is your favorite. The top 3 most voted for were, in order, Browning MG1917, lmg 08/18, and the Chauchat.
So I made another poll, just with those 3 guns.
Cast a vote and let me know what you voted for and why!
Poll: Which of these do you think is the be... - Straw Poll