Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Gecko99

thank mr skeltal

(394)

• "Gecko99" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 17th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Friday, April 28th 2017, 2:34am

Symthic Platoon

With DICE finally reintroducing platoons I'm wondering if anyone has set a Symthic one up yet?
Autoloading 8 .25 extended user.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(1,795)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Friday, April 28th 2017, 11:50am

Platoons are in and working. You can also use the old emblems, seemingly they are saved on Origin.

If it was a good thing to put that stuff on flags, I do not know, I guess we will be seeing a lot of boobs, asses, swastikas, runes, racist slurs and other things. Maybe even all-in-one very creative emblem.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,789)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Friday, April 28th 2017, 12:13pm

Platoons are in and working. You can also use the old emblems, seemingly they are saved on Origin.

If it was a good thing to put that stuff on flags, I do not know, I guess we will be seeing a lot of boobs, asses, swastikas, runes, racist slurs and other things. Maybe even all-in-one very creative emblem.

But that would require 5 dickheads to group up and then actually contribute to the match. Report team is going to have a field day when they get group reports of stuff like this :D
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(1,795)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, April 28th 2017, 12:45pm

But that would require 5 dickheads to group up and then actually contribute to the match. Report team is going to have a field day when they get group reports of stuff like this :D

Totally off-topic, but a slight tangent. There once was a LEGO MMO out, must have been 2008-2010 which was discontinued because it made a fiscal loss. Nothin unusual here, but the reason it cost so much on a monthly basis was the need to hire too many gamemasters whose sole purpose was to look around the world and remove inappropriate player structures. Matter of fact, the thing they removed the most were, in fact, penises. Give players the possibility to build everything they want and they built dicks in all shapes.

I was rather surprised and always found it exaggerating until Fallout 4 came out and there was a video of a guy building one huge dick. It was quite an impressive build, but out of all the possibilites he chose to make this.

It is a bit different in BF1, and even some really offensive emblems are really hard to make, however they should not be in this game, or any game really. I would think it was better if you really had to make your own emblem and the ability to save and copy them is a bad idea. If you have the creative mind, you should have a sort of copyright to it, and all the stupid kids wanting to rant or be provocative can make their own asymmetrical swastika.

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,734)

Date of registration
: Jul 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 20

Friday, April 28th 2017, 1:33pm

I was rather surprised and always found it exaggerating until Fallout 4 came out and there was a video of a guy building one huge dick. It was quite an impressive build, but out of all the possibilites he chose to make this.

Players in Fallout 4 making 50 foot dicks adorned with lights and LCD-powered discharges. And then there's me who's only structural accomplishments in Fallout 4 are writing "Go away" in Nuka Quantum bottles and discovering you can stick grenades in the baseball pitching machine :D
Remember I'm the same guy who starts Minecraft playthroughs by building the same stone tower block I always make :P

Everybody's Favourite Worthless Support and LMG Fan! :thumbsup:

Song currently stuck in my head is: The Ghost of Heritage by Winterfylleth!

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,809)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Reputation modifier: 16

Friday, April 28th 2017, 6:00pm

I can't recall who did the platoons in BF3-BFH, and I personally don't have time to mod one.

Also as amusing the slight offtopic is, I must request to stop it here ^^'.
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,734)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, April 28th 2017, 6:54pm

Also as amusing the slight offtopic is, I must request to stop it here ^^'.

Nee probs. Consider it buttoned :)

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(1,795)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, April 28th 2017, 7:06pm

I hope these attachments are working...

We had these two, one was the official one, but before there was the symthic community team for the peasants. :D

Best option is elementofprogress, as he is founder of both, but creating one is a matter of a minute. It begs the question though, if symthic needs something like this and if it will be free for all, if people want to be part of it with some other folks and similar. Also I am pretty sure that the guys that play with each other regularly will have set up one by now.

I believe, Marble and Vellington had a clan tag in the last video...

Also the feature is rather barebones right now, there seem to be no platoon stats, or leaderboard or anything else, as it is supposed to be still in beta. The only reason is to represent and you can do that by emblem already. Also you can only have one platoon active and I do not know whether you can actually be a member of more...

@Miffyli

Can we talk about phalluses in-game when we still make relevant on-topic posts? :D
VincentNZ has attached the following files:
  • Unbenannt3.png (1.56 MB - 15 times downloaded - latest: May 2nd 2017, 7:45pm)
  • Unbenannt4.png (1.6 MB - 10 times downloaded - latest: May 2nd 2017, 7:45pm)

ViperFTW

Suidae cathexis

(2,734)

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, April 28th 2017, 7:24pm

Ah Cloon. One of the greatest people I've ever played with. I miss him :(

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Friday, April 28th 2017, 10:55pm

I hope these attachments are working...

We had these two, one was the official one, but before there was the symthic community team for the peasants. :D

Best option is elementofprogress, as he is founder of both, but creating one is a matter of a minute. It begs the question though, if symthic needs something like this and if it will be free for all, if people want to be part of it with some other folks and similar. Also I am pretty sure that the guys that play with each other regularly will have set up one by now.

I believe, Marble and Vellington had a clan tag in the last video...

Also the feature is rather barebones right now, there seem to be no platoon stats, or leaderboard or anything else, as it is supposed to be still in beta. The only reason is to represent and you can do that by emblem already. Also you can only have one platoon active and I do not know whether you can actually be a member of more...

@Miffyli

Can we talk about phalluses in-game when we still make relevant on-topic posts? :D

Incarnate has already made the team SYM platoon. Element is running around with DICE tags, that bastard :D