Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "Hau_ruck" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 3:29pm

Changes to Operations implementation?

So I remember in one of the latest "coming soon" updates from DICE, they mentioned possible changes to getting into Operations mode. I'm really hoping they mean that operations will be added to the server browser like Frontlines was. This may not be a big deal to US players, but for an Aussie PS4 player, it is potentially yuge.

Since TSNP came out, I have not been able to play operations on any of the maps even once. It doesn't seem to be included in quickmatch operations, and any attempt to enter games from the "Operations" menu comes up with an empty server. I know plenty of people have bought the expansion, since there are always a few conquest frontlines and CQ servers going on the new maps, but OP is always empty.

I honestly can't understand why dice didn't put them in the browser. Having to sit through multiple loading screens/ cutscenes to even see if anyone is in the server is a bloody stupid design choice. Here's hoping they've seen the light.

• "Gunjyguy" has been banned

Date of registration
: Apr 12th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Friday, April 14th 2017, 4:35am

Im fairly sure nothing has changed its all as was before as in the DEV's have said they are working on it according to what I have seen on reddit.

That's really cool your aussie PS4 player I am as well I hope to see you around on the battlefield!

FOllow the Battlefield_LIVE subreddit on Reddit to keep track of this topic.