Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

BeefVellington

The Real Impostor

(276)

Date of registration
: Feb 15th 2017

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 7:23pm

This post is honestly so absurd that I can't tell if it's a cleverly-crafted ruse or just someone who struggles to open pickle jars at home on a regular basis. The formatting, the lingo, the idea as a concept, etc. really makes me contemplate all my life choices up to this point.

If serious: You're not gonna force class limits onto pubbies. You're not gonna make bad players play better by forcing them into a role. 64-player CQ servers aren't competitive scrims and even DOM doesn't come close. No matter how hard you try, you aren't gonna get Billy No-Thumbs to adapt to the comp meta in a purely casual game setting.

I just took some time to look at your stats BTW. I do not understand how someone who is literally in the top twenty players worldwide on BFTracker can present an idea this poorly thought-out and not get why it's a bad idea. I'm honestly struggling to decide if you're real or not. You tell me.

Date of registration
: Dec 2nd 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 7:34pm

I always try to imagine the fun that could be had if players actually engaged at 80m+ with LMGs and SLRs, and suppression fire and volume of fire were actually important. Instead every fight at that range is "did you bring a sniper rifle or not?"
Is this really surprising when bolt actions get super buffed, and every other class primary is a downgrade compared to previous BF games?

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,327)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 7:45pm

Problem isn't the game, the problem is the player.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(8,982)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 8:13pm

There is more to playing the objective than sitting inside a capture zone.

Snipers function just like aircraft. Due to their inability to participate in capturing, they have to make up for it with something else like raw lethality.

@BeefVellington

Thanks for pointing out his profile. It has been very informative.

@Miffyli

http://forum.symthic.com/user/10067/want2playzombies/
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies.

CobaltRose

I'll be there... around every corner... in every empty room...

(1,205)

Date of registration
: Nov 8th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 8:18pm

Pigeonholing someone into a loadout decision doesn't make a game fun. Give the player the gist of "you have to do XYZ or fuck you" and they're not going to stick around for long.

off-topic though: if scouts could get something other than a bolt-action that isn't that weaksauce 1903 Pedersen that'd be peachy. Spot flares are a helluva drug.
Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Memorable Quotes

I once tried to burn a bridge, but due to the half-assed levolution implementation it kept standing up just fine.

Compared to the MTAR, the PDR has the TTK of your average pack of cigarettes.

The World Champion, on the Tactical Light:
"Oh don't mind me, I'm just out of ammo and I'll just POCKET SUN!!!!"

What can't be changed can be banned.

I'm completely serious. Well, seriously insane actually :P

If only more people left the wheel chair, adjustable hospital bed, and crutches behind and played HC. (aka Regen, Minimap, Killcam)

Natalia Poklonskaya:
Putin the cute in prosecute since 2014.

I can't look at my own avatar without having to pee. GG Me. GG.

I swear to god if you reply with a picture of the AEK I'll mail you a buttplug shaped like one.

The one time when "it's only three inches" is a good thing.

How do you guys control your FAMAS burst length since it fires its mag in just 1,5 seconds))
I consider each magazine a burst. :/

This is Symthic, we don't do "feels" around here ;)

Date of registration
: Dec 3rd 2014

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 8

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 10:23pm

Yeah gotta say this idea is half assed.

How?

If you don't sit on a mountain and camp all game you can pick a sniper whnever you want but if you want to camp and be useless then you can spawn as one you just have to get to it before other people do JUST LIKE VEHICLES.

The idea is one that lets people camp in small numbers and let people who PTO snipe whenever they want, it isn't a limit except for people who camp.

It would stop the entire team camping on Siuez when pushed back.

Give me an argument as to why my idea is bad when it limits damage done by snipers camping, lets people camp while sniping and doesn't hurt players who PTO while they snipe.

I always try to imagine the fun that could be had if players actually engaged at 80m+ with LMGs and SLRs, and suppression fire and volume of fire were actually important. Instead every fight at that range is "did you bring a sniper rifle or not?"
Is this really surprising when bolt actions get super buffed, and every other class primary is a downgrade compared to previous BF games?

Oh no, again, I'm not surprised, nor am I criticizing any player for what they prefer. I know a lot of people like their sniper shenanigans. I just sometimes like to wistfully stare into the middle distance and imagine a shooter without OHK sniper rifles and how wonderful it would be.

Then again I also wish they'd thrown an HMG onto the motorbike sidecar for mobile turret hilarity. Sadly, neither of my fantasies exists. :thumbdown:

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 10:41pm

off-topic though: if scouts could get something other than a bolt-action that isn't that weaksauce 1903 Pedersen that'd be peachy. Spot flares are a helluva drug.

Letting us spawn as Pilot/Tanker would do the trick, Pilot is our missing Spec-Ops class.

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2017

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 1

Thursday, April 13th 2017, 11:08pm

Meh. Campers gonna camp. If they're not camping far away with a sniper being completely useless, they're lingering in a corner a few meters away from the objective areas scared to death of getting shot at while getting cheap kills on unsuspecting enemies.

Lol, that was me when I first started.

I quickly learned camping near or far gets you a bullet in the head or bayonet in the back. Or no one cares because you're having zero impact on the battle. Boy is that fun:-)

yugas42

(1,149)

Date of registration
: Sep 1st 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 11

Friday, April 14th 2017, 2:41am

This thread serves no purpose, I just didn't have time to lock it this morning. Closed.