Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 14

Yesterday, 9:29pm

But after a bit of thought, I do think that it could be a game feature. It could be a way to limit back-capping.

Same here. Once you brought that possibility up, I began considering it as a pseudo-limitation to back-capping. However, the hypothetical system isn't foolproof. As long as a fellow player spawns in and moves within that spawn radius, you can cheat the system.
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.
For 'skill cannons,' that is.

Nope, Aim Assist or bust.

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "JSLICE20" (Today, 9:12am)

Date of registration
: Sep 20th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Yesterday, 10:00pm

I doubt they'd gimp jeeps to limit back-capping, after making all air vehicles team-spawn.

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 14

Yesterday, 10:06pm

Not sure where you're going with that, but Monte Grappa, Empire's Edge, and Sinai Desert all have flags that can spawn planes.
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.
For 'skill cannons,' that is.

Nope, Aim Assist or bust.

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

Date of registration
: Mar 19th 2014

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Today, 12:26am

I doubt they'd gimp jeeps to limit back-capping, after making all air vehicles team-spawn.

Exactly. This talk of it being intentional is rather absurd for a multitude of reasons; sometimes (often) a bug is just a bug.

Date of registration
: Sep 20th 2016

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Today, 12:34am

Not sure where you're going with that, but Monte Grappa, Empire's Edge, and Sinai Desert all have flags that can spawn planes.

I meant, I think it's unlikely that they would attempt to limit back-capping with one mechanic, while simultaneously encouraging it with another. I mean.... If they wanted to limit back-capping, then team-spawn planes would be off the cards. As we do have team-spawn planes, it suggests that they are fine with back-capping.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(1,605)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Today, 11:19am

Yeah what you mean is likely true, I mean if you want to backcap you can almost as easily jump into the always empty rear gunner seat of a plane and jump out somewhere, it might not be as common, but it is less risky on the whole. And you can still just spawn a plane just fine and taxi your way to a backcap.

I just wanted to throw out the idea that it might be a feature for some obscure reasons, but it very likely is a bug. It is good though to consider all options.