Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

• "Shalan" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 6:25pm

Well, if you have 50,000+ kills in a single vehicle, you clearly have an issue, lol.

Also, not to pry, but your highest KS appears to be 79. Even if assists counting as kills show up on the leaderboard but don't count towards your KS, you've surely not had a 90-0 show up as a 79 KS?

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 6:35pm

Well, if you have 50,000+ kills in a single vehicle, you clearly have an issue, lol.

Also, not to pry, but your highest KS appears to be 79. Even if assists counting as kills show up on the leaderboard but don't count towards your KS, you've surely not had a 90-0 show up as a 79 KS?

I have an 89-0 somewhere but I can't find the screengrab. I don't think BF1 stats has 100% uptime, that or it's def not counting assists as part of the kill streak because they don't show up in killfeed.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 7:01pm

Well, consider yourself lucky that your highest "killstreak" wasn't on a bugged rank 0 server and so didn't count at all :P
Shalan has attached the following file:

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 7:19pm

Well, consider yourself lucky that your highest "killstreak" wasn't on a bugged rank 0 server and so didn't count at all :P
TNSP doesn't seem to be fully recording properly either. Womp womp.

Oscar

Sona tank jungle

(1,866)

Date of registration
: May 30th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 19

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 9:36pm

I have an 89-0 somewhere but I can't find the screengrab. I don't think BF1 stats has 100% uptime, that or it's def not counting assists as part of the kill streak because they don't show up in killfeed.

Assist counts as kill does indeed not count for the "best killstreak" stat. I've had the same situation as you.
Bro of Legion, the lurker ninja mod | Tesla FTW | RNG is evil.

Quoted from "MsMuchLove"

I find majority of the complaints I hear about this game somehow never appear in my games.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Friday, March 31st 2017, 6:11am

Actually, I might have been a touch harsh. Having thought about it a bit more, the Heavy Assault Tank is STILL the tank of choice (in Operations) for one particular role.

When the infantry are struggling to capture the final point of a sector (the very last capture point on both Suez and Ballroom Blitz come to mind), the A7V is invaluable at smashing through the frontline and capturing the point before the defending team has time to react. Usually, there will just be a pocket of resistance to clear out on the objective itself, and teammates will then naturally spawn in and flood the objective as they realise the tank is the only thing so far forwards. Following that, the sector "should" be taken.

But if, for whatever reason, you don't succeed in capturing the point behind enemy lines, you'll sure as shit be going up in a ball of flammen und asche. In that sense, it's quite like the Spring Offensive of 1918. In a last-ditch attempt, you're throwing all of your resources at trying to overwhelm the defenders and win in a hurry. But if the attack is thwarted, you'll lose all ground won and be left with even fewer resources with nothing to show for it.

Fittingly, of course, the A7V was only ever used by the Bosch for the Spring Offensive.

(The A7V is also still a good choice for the Defenders in Ops, since its sluggish repair cycle and ammo regen isn't as much of a factor compared to Attack.)

But beyond this, I believe the SS Landship to be better at advancing along with infantry in the more typical fashion.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Shalan" (Mar 31st 2017, 3:29pm)