Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

• "ARE5R06" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 10:58am

General Information on Variant Properties

Hi guys,

Short question:

Could you provide me with the general information on the weapon variants. e.g. there are several "Trench" versions, which have an impact on hipfire by percentage. I want to know these percentage values. Similar to the Attachments in BF4, which had a % value as well.

Of course there are some exceptions, which have a different damage model on top of that, but these can be added as a side-note.

I am asking because I wanna know what the effects when somebody suggests a "Carbine" Variant for the Martini-Henry

btw. It would be great if this information could be provided by the BF1 main page. Some people, like me, are a little bit overwhelmed by all the stats and comparing them is kinda difficult.
still playin' Motorstorm

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,876)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 11:49am

JSLICE20 has a list of modifiers and whatnot listed here, maybe that's the thing you are after?

And indeed it could be sensible to have short descriptions of what each variant type means, although iirc they differ slightly (e.g. For weapon X the Trench variant doesn't have same effect as Trench variant for Y)
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

• "ARE5R06" started this thread

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2014

Platform: PS3

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 12:59pm

Yeah thank you,

I actually searched the forum before I started the thread, but I guess I suck at searching then.
still playin' Motorstorm

Miffyli

Symthic Developer

(5,876)

Date of registration
: Mar 21st 2013

Platform: PC

Reputation modifier: 16

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 2:43pm

Yeah thank you,

I actually searched the forum before I started the thread, but I guess I suck at searching then.

Nah the forum search function is bit iffy, hence I recommend people to use Google to search stuff from this forum ^^
Links to users' thread list who have made analytical/statistical/mathematical/cool posts on Symthic:
  • 3VerstsNorth - Analysis of game mechanics in BF4 (tickrates, effects of tickrate, etc)
  • leptis - Analysis of shotguns, recoil, recoil control and air drag.
  • Veritable - Scoring of BF4/BF1 firearms in terms of usability, firing and other mechanics.
  • Miffyli - Random statistical analysis of BF4 battlereports/players and kill-distances. (list is cluttered with other threads).
Sorry if your name wasn't on the list, I honestly can't recall all names : ( . Nudge me if you want to be included

This post by "alexbret" (Monday, March 27th 2017, 2:17pm) has been deleted by user "yugas42" (Monday, March 27th 2017, 2:34pm) with the following reason: spam bot