Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 14

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 7:06pm

Holy shit. I realllly hope this is a glitch...
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.
For 'skill cannons,' that is.

Nope, Aim Assist or bust.

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

Date of registration
: Sep 20th 2016

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:54am

I'm not really surprised to see scout get a 'ghetto shotgun'. At release, each class had a fairly clearly defined effective range. Then the LMGs got tinkered with, the shotguns, medic rifles, etc.... Now it seems that each *weapon* has a clearly defined effective range, and each class has at least one weapon option for each of close, mid or long range.

Date of registration
: Apr 26th 2013

Platform: PS4

Reputation modifier: 14

Monday, March 27th 2017, 8:58am

No no no no no, a one hit kill Martini-Henry in close range is clearly broken; I don't care how logical it may seem. That shit is broken as HELL. 30m is close enough range for a Scout rifle, we don't need and should not get anything that permits one hit kills in the Scout class before that range.
To Aim Assist or not to Aim Assist, that is the question.
For 'skill cannons,' that is.

Nope, Aim Assist or bust.

Prepare your laughbox

the Sebstalder is quiet good since it can 3hit kill at any distanc ,but In my opinion i actually thikn the sweeper is better, its got a really really fast firerate that can beat alll those Noobmaticos, Helregall adn shitguns in close quarters , and its also really accurate out to like l;ong range,. overall great allround gun, jsut my 2$ tho

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "JSLICE20" (Mar 27th 2017, 9:16am) with the following reason: Grammar much?

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Reputation modifier: 7

Monday, March 27th 2017, 9:12am

No no no no no, a one hit kill Martini-Henry in close range is clearly broken I don't care how logical it may seem. That shit is broken as HELL. 30m is close range enough for a Scout rifle, we don't need and should not get anything that permits one hit kills in the Scout class before that range.
+ to this.
Scouts, who want to OHK in CQB should rely on headshots.
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration
: Mar 27th 2012

Platform: Xbox One

Battlelog:

Monday, March 27th 2017, 5:22pm

It has to be broken. It makes no sense to put a 5-10x scope on a gun that kills in 1 shot up close.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(1,606)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Monday, March 27th 2017, 5:28pm

Yeah I guess it is a bug. Other than that I do not know how they would justify a change like this. It would be a better Model-10 Slug.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 9:25am

It has to be broken. It makes no sense to put a 5-10x scope on a gun that kills in 1 shot up close.

The glint could be intentional for balance.

Date of registration
: Jun 21st 2012

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 9:57am

The glint could be intentional for balance.
I'm not sure that the scope glint is the first thing that you would notice in CQB engagement. :D
Sorry for my bad english - it's not my native language and I have difficulties with acquiring speaking/writing practice in my country. If I accidently insult you or say something wrong - I'm sorry, you can feel free to correct me.

Date of registration

Battlelog:

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 10:37am

Yeh but it certainly helps more than not having glint.

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(1,606)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 10:41am

At 30m, I doubt you would even see a glint. Isn't there a minimum distance for it? I do not think the glint can work as a balancing factor on the whole.