Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,237)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Platform: PC

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 8:41pm

@InterimAegis

Not really.

For a 18% increase in fire rate, the Hellriegel experiences a 65% versus MP18 increase in total hRecoil and a 137% vs Ribeyrolles.

With the description alleging that the Hellriegel Def is even more inaccurate off bipod, this means that it is not exactly a mobile SMG.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "NoctyrneSAGA" (Mar 23rd 2017, 8:49pm)

Date of registration
: Mar 31st 2015

Platform: Xbox One

Reputation modifier: 4

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 8:46pm

With the description alleging that the Hellriegel Def is even more accurate off bipod, this means that it is not exactly a mobile SMG.

I watched it firing, and if it is less accurate than the base Hellriegel off bipod, I certainly couldn't detect it by eye. Do we have the CTE patch notes with the numbers yet?

NoctyrneSAGA

PvF 2017 Champion

(9,237)

Date of registration
: Apr 3rd 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 18

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 8:50pm

Not yet, but I guess I can start digging.
Data Browser

Passive Spotting is the future!

With this, I'll rid MGO3 of infestation. Sans bad gameplay MGO3 will be torn asunder. And then it shall be free. People will suffer, of course - a phantom pain.

Reddit and Konami will rewrite the records... And I will be demonized in human memory. But... The thirst for good gameplay that I have planted will infest MGO3. No one can stop it now. The Rebalance Mod will unleash that thirst unto the future.

Are you a scrub?

If it flies, it dies™.

Labby

(6,358)

Date of registration
: Sep 26th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 14

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 8:54pm

With the description alleging that the Hellriegel Def is even more accurate off bipod, this means that it is not exactly a mobile SMG.

I watched it firing, and if it is less accurate than the base Hellriegel off bipod, I certainly couldn't detect it by eye. Do we have the CTE patch notes with the numbers yet?

It will probably just lose the storm modifiers the "factory" Hellriegel has, and just have the base recoil. Which is pretty high, at 0.4 V and a total of 0.95 H.
[Aetherblade Medium Boots]

JOIN THE TEAMSPEAK (L)EVOLUTION: teamsym.nitrado.net

• "Skanic" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 8:57pm

I even got replied to from the madsen.

marbleduck

Smoked Salmon Best Salmon

(1,370)

Date of registration
: Dec 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 12

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 9:13pm

Not surprised.

People think SMGs are super LMGs when it's the other way around.

They think SMGs do more damage than LMGs (lolwat).

They think SMGs are more accurate than LMGs (more wat).

Because Levelcap has been saying that SMGs have more damage than LMGs for some time.

Turbo wat.

Platoon Marble Duck

Hate Mail

"you obviously don't know what an argument is as there is only one person battling. Do you really fucking think I want subs? You think you can act all big and powerful just because you sit on a computer at least 6 hours a day like the probably nerdy unwanted retard you are with 4.3k subs? You think 4.3k subs is a lot? LOL you need medicine man. I don't want any subs as i just have a google account for other media and writing comments. Think twice before you act. You even said in your video you aren't that great of a player, and the comments agree you aren't. Maybe you should once again think twice before you act, stop being such an annoying, ignorant bastard that everyone wants to shut up, and god, literally, just shut up. Your voice gave me a headache :s"

"As a youtuber shouldn't be trying to be reeling in your viewers with exciting stuff being said not your boring ass commentary for your video"

"The more you watch his vid the dumber he gets I swear he's borderline autistic look I got shot behind cover beacuase thin sheets metal are unpenetrable. Bf4 is just as quiet and tactical as bf3 random explosion in the background . Player has dissconected from chat
You started playing bf3 and never touched bfc1/2. Please do yourself a favor and shutdown your generic cod channel down"

"Nice clickb8 Faggot w8ting for your shit tier video to disable comments . Fucking newfag cancer go play some cod you activisiom cock faggot"

"I don't see why he [MarbleDuck] always tries to shit on levelcap he is better and has a million more subs...and also "there isnt a best gun in she game there are guns that are better that others at different engagement distances" yes thats true and whichever is the best/most average at all of them is the "best gun""

"Marbleduck you don't know shit lol levelcap knows more than you do you cant talk about how someone puts up garbage when you do yourself your a newcomer to YouTube acting like you know shit step up in the food chain first then you have the right to talk otherwise your just a fish trying to compete with sharks"

"Why don't we just witness "LevelCap vs MarbleDuck" One on One both on Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4 seen as there is so much Controversy about the Two Youtubers"

"stfu cunt, BF3 was way better end of discussion"

"Stfu man, you're be littleing the most looked upon Battlefield Youtuber. No one cares about you, how much of an ego you have, or quite frankly your opinion. It's a fucking game.... Does it really fucking matter? Pathetic man."

"fuck you asshole, dont talk shit about total"

"Wtf is your problem? You have no subs and he has millions, yet you pick on him like some kind of stubborn, ignorant, rude child born with a silver spoon is his mouth. It's easy to do that, for example... You said there was no background noise yet there is. You say you're a fairly good player, you're not."

"please talk like a normal person and not like a professional"

Date of registration
: Jan 12th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 9:16pm

I know people like to be angry pitchfork wielding villagers but all it takes is a simple look at key stats that everyone understands;

Lets compare the Hellriegel Defensive to an LMG which allegedly can replace, the MG15 Suppresive.

Hellriegel vs MG15 Suppresive
Damage: 5 -8 vs 5 - 6
Bullets till overheat: 40 vs 35
ROF: 650 vs 500
Capacity :120 vs 200
Velocity: 380m/s vs 870m/s
V.Recoil: 0.28 vs 0.32
H.Recoil: 0.38/0.38vs 0.35/0.35
FSM: 2x vs 1.8x

We do not have the exact stats for the Hellriegel Defensive, but I reckon that everything mentioned here will remain unchanged, save for Mag.

Not to mention the MG15 is a support gun meaning self ammo refill is a thing. This isn't even going into detail with the ADS base spread and the fact that the MG15 has negative spread. There is no way on earth that the Hellriegel Defensive can touch the MG15 (or any other LMG for that matter) at 40m+

So no, its not going to make LMGS useless, RIP Support as one guy put it.

The 20 Ammos one is hilarious. Its like they never used another LMG other than the BAR.

People still thinking the hellriegel is op is hilarious. I tried using it because I like the idea of it and quickly realized that its horizontal recoil makes anything other than short bursts useless. Therefore it is relegated to a flanking role or ranges below 30m.

The 'no reason to use the base hellriegel' one is the closest one to a legitimate concern. It could very well outclass the factory version but I am not sure of that so far.
Hellriegel is a turd IMO. Why would you ever use it when you have the various Automaticos to chose from?

It's got the same dynamic vs automatico as 1916 has vs the 5 round slrs. Yeah it's got lots of ammo, but when you're dying in typical 1v1s in your engagement bracket most of the time all that ammo doesn't do you any good.

And it's really punishing for the Hellriegel since it's CBQ and thus you've got no chance to cover as a general rule.

Yea, honestly I wouldn't even go for the automatico, I would just go with a shotgun, usually the 12G or Sjogren. Anythingabove 20m, its Ribeyrolles 1918, MP18 or Model 10 Slug. Mostly MP18 as the Experimental got buffed significantly and the reticle fix really makes headshoting with the trench version quite easy (sort of :])

I use it sometimes because way before BF1 launched, I really wanted it to be in the game. Atthe time I envisaged it being an analogue to the CBJ. Ofcourse the actual game had significantly different balance than the BF4 style model I was anticipating at the time.

It still has some value as I play a lot of Rush and it served me well when assaulting clustered bunkers such as Argonne or Grappa. This new Defensive variant may actually become a favourite of mine as the bipod makes it ideal for defensive play, especially when defending on Rush.
What? Automatico is amazing. Trenchie means you can brute force most firefights without adsin'g and you can really abuse the resets on the factory. IMO way more reliable of a platform than the buck guns. CQB is also one of the rare situations there 1 v X situations aren't something you can pace against and the automaticos can hose multiple guys FAST during flanks.

It's a great panic fire weapon too, if you're focusing on the core explosive spam abilities of assault.

• "Skanic" started this thread

Date of registration
: Oct 30th 2014

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 6

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 9:17pm

The entire community also seems to believe that only the BAR and Chau chat are the only viable LMG's

Date of registration
: Feb 25th 2012

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 17

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 9:19pm

but let us face it, we can all dig up a hundred posts that we should be ashamed of posting on the internet, and remember who owns Mar-a-Lago.

isn't that why we have titles after all? to remember that in the end, we are still a community of dumbasses?

anyway, it really appears that the battlefield community cares only about mag size until we reach very high rof(750+) regardless of actual damage output(both for bullet damage and hitrate)... i assume this is because people have bad accuracy and want to be allowed to miss a couple shots and still have a chance?
"I'm just a loot whore."

stuff mostly unrelated to BF4 that interests nobody

bf4
on 13/05/2016
23rd M320FB user on pc(13/05/16)
rush mode score RANK:2794 TOP:2% OUT OF:215398
obliteration mode scoreRANK:994 TOP:1% OUT OF:159466
handgun medals RANK:2236 TOP:2% OUT OF:143874
longest headshot RANK:9512 TOP:4% OUT OF:257589
recon score RANK:10871 TOP:4% OUT OF:274899
general score per minute RANK:10016 TOP:4% OUT OF:294774

bf3
31/3/2012 4:58:

Headshot distance RANK:493* TOP:0%
Revives per assault minute RANK: 6019 TOP: 3%
Headshots / kill percentage RANK:25947 TOP:13%
MVP ribbons RANK:18824 TOP:11%

*= 6 if we not count the EOD BOT headshots

@kataklism

ARGUMENT DESTROYED 100

ENEMY KILLED [REASON] JSLICE20 100

WRITING SPREE STOPPED 500

link to full-size old avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/4X0321O.gif

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "iota-09" (Mar 23rd 2017, 9:29pm)

VincentNZ

Holy War? No Thanks.

(1,856)

Date of registration
: Jul 25th 2013

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 13

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 9:27pm

Nice one iota. :)

When in the meantime all you other smart folks are done comparing spreadsheets, could I interest you in another wonderful read, that I was immediately reminded of in this thread, written by the awesome George Orwell? Animal Farm is a lovely novel. I am sure many of you have seen it in school, but maybe a second read would enlighten you again.