Welcome to symthic forums! We would love if you'd register!
You don't have to be expert in bit baking, everyone is more than welcome to join our community.

You are not logged in.

Hey! If this is your first visit on symthic.com, also check out our weapon damage charts.
Currently we have charts for Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, Medal of Honor: Warfighter and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Date of registration
: Dec 14th 2016

Platform: PS4

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 3

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 3:19pm

With the low weight I've found that if you hold your nerve and just stand still and hold down that trigger in a 1 v 1, then more often than not you will win. The accuracy just works for you.

That's hardly glowing praise for the Huot. In effect, what you're saying is that when you engage an enemy with it, you stand still, close your eyes and pray to Jehovah that your greater accuracy won't be outweighed by your opponent's superior DPS, and find yourself still alive more than 50% of the time.

In comparison, I feel virtually unbeatable with the BAR Telescopic.

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 6:06pm

I have to say after giving it some play time, I'm impressed with the mild recoil. Still not enough to try to grind out 300 kills to unlock the optical.

I apparently don't know how to play "passive" support. It seems if I mess around looking for a target that's in the LMG wheelhouse, I get nailed by a scout or bayoneted in the back. Flanking the objective works, but I'm liable to run head-on into a full squad, or even just one guy at close range with a much faster weapon (one reason I advance in the trenches with the Bulldog drawn.).

Date of registration
: Mar 4th 2017

Battlelog:

Reputation modifier: 2

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 6:22pm

With the low weight I've found that if you hold your nerve and just stand still and hold down that trigger in a 1 v 1, then more often than not you will win. The accuracy just works for you.

That's hardly glowing praise for the Huot. In effect, what you're saying is that when you engage an enemy with it, you stand still, close your eyes and pray to Jehovah that your greater accuracy won't be outweighed by your opponent's superior DPS, and find yourself still alive more than 50% of the time.

In comparison, I feel virtually unbeatable with the BAR Telescopic.

I feel a lot more confident with the BAR, but anything but unbeatable:-)